Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female intuition: he is ugly, so he is a bad person, I don't like him and I need to beware of the bad things he will certainly do.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
People tend to believe that they have an incredible personality-detecting instinct that will tell with some precision who is a bad person and who is about to do bad things. In fact, what such instinct tells them is who is ugly and who, therefore, deserves to be treated like rubbish and humiliated and deserves a slow and agonizing death.

Everyone around you has an internal siren on saying that you are a danger and that you need to be neutralized at all costs even if you have done nothing, and that you deserve to take revenge for the horrendous sin you did when you were born ugly. And no one is able to perceive the enormous injustice of such prejudging, not least because injustices are not important when they are committed against ugly men.

It's over. Just LDAR.

This just made me incredibly angry.

Halo/horns effect basically

The contrary can be said about chad "he's good looking so he's a good person and he would never leave me"

People tend to believe that they have an incredible personality-detecting instinct that will tell with some precision who is a bad person and who is about to do bad things. In fact, what such instinct tells them is who is ugly and who, therefore, deserves to be treated like rubbish and humiliated and deserves a slow and agonizing death.

Everyone around you has an internal siren on saying that you are a danger and that you need to be neutralized at all costs even if you have done nothing, and that you deserve to take revenge for the horrendous sin you did when you were born ugly. And no one is able to perceive the enormous injustice of such prejudging, not least because injustices are not important when they are committed against ugly men.

It's over. Just LDAR.
Highschool in a nutshell for me

Publication of hot desert.

was missing your threads

True. Ugly men have te opposite of the halo effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6