Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female judge HUGS Amber Guyger after she gets a ten year sentence for killing an innocent guy in his apartment.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Judge-Hugs-Amber-Guyger.jpg

Reminder that this would never happen to an ugly man who did the same thing. He'd get fucking shanked in prison. Meanwhile this bitch is going to have a whole line of support after her and is probably going to spend her ten years like paradise, unless she gets bailed out. This is why women shouldn't be in law.

JFL The victims brother forgave her and even hugged her.

JFL the judge gave her the lowest possible sentence, females are a hive mind.

10 years, if it was the other way around and a black man had shot a white skank he would be getting life.

What a fucking cuck. I hope he gets a surprise visit by the cops in the same way. Would be hilarious.

Why did she get ten years? Can someone elab? Wasn't this an accident? I estimated sth like 3 to 6 years tbh.

Foid life = privileged life

Why did she get ten years? Can someone elab? Wasn't this an accident? I estimated sth like 3 to 6 years tbh.
that'd be a sane European sentence. In burgerland we lock people in cages for as long as possible in for profit prisons

Why did she kill him? I think the story behind this matters a lot.

What a fucking cuck jesus christ, he deserves to die alongside her

look at the cuck policemen laughing.top kek

This shit blows my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back