Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female kills herself = 2 million views

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
she probably killed herself because chad fucked her best friend who knows

Incel ropes= 2 views.

Probably left his computer on the stream before dies for one of the views.

When a man kills himself little to no attention is given to said act. Every media organization focuses on the expression of femininity in our culture and in our way of life.

When a man kills himself little to no attention is given to said act. Every media organization focuses on the expression of femininity in our culture and in our way of life.
they'll say toxic masculinity caused the boyo to shoot himself teehehehe

What's the reason. Does anyone know?

Pls no "Probably..." sentences.

Incel ropes= 2 views.

Probably left his computer on the stream before dies for one of the views.
Clintlagh

What life changing talk or invention did she accomplish before an heroing?

So many roasties in the comments. Disgusting whores.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-074912_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-074912_YouTube.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 108
Hey, death is to be respected in all contexts, even if it was the most rotten person on earth. Don't shame her.

Also, yes, don't forget you're a man, suck it up or rope (and it does not matter which), I dont get what you really expect? You want strangers on the internet to feel sad about you when you quit life? Want pity? Stop coping

Chad only fucked her 6 times that week instead of the usual 7

Hey, death is to be respected in all contexts, even if it was the most rotten person on earth. Don't shame her.

Also, yes, don't forget you're a man, suck it up or rope (and it does not matter which), I dont get what you really expect? You want strangers on the internet to feel sad about you when you quit life? Want pity? Stop coping
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

the only angel where she's going happens to be named Lucifer

JFL at all the people saying Heaven got another angel. If you kill yourself, you are most likely going to Hell.

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.
These same roasties believe in Heaven but have never read a Bible and probably guzzled Chad cum for years before they got married. “But I’m a good person” :soy:

Respect this fallen QUEEN, you stupid inkels :soy:

Btw, don't forget that you're an inferior moid who nobody cares about, so either man up (like I did) or die :soy::soy:

Last edited:
I would piss on this whore's grave ,good riddance

I smile when a femmorrhoid kills herself

her looksmatch already in hell

Good, I’m glad she did.

Hi cucktears

some random jb roastie kills herself = millions of views and tons of sypathy and attention from cucks

ksgcel livestreams suicide = hardly any normies know about him, maybe a couple thousand views at most, no foid would ever show sympathy or care

JFL @ this female favored society

incel kills hismelf=his parents are only ones at his funeral and people forget his existence after 2days

i just watched abit longer just lol look at this stacy she had dream life, partying with her girls everyday and having everything handed in life yet she found tutorial island too hard

I don't give a shit. In reality no one does. If they did she'd still be alive:feelskek:

killed herself cuz chad din't wanted to bump and dump her again

Female suicide = ragequitting on tutorial mode.

She had everything. A full circle of friends who cared about her, unlimited sexual validation from guys, and a comfortable upper-middle class lifestyle. And she was so greedy for more, so insistent that what she had wasn't enough, that she decided to kill herself.

thanks to (((them))) but you would know all about that right uncle Adolf?

Shame she wasn't a year older as we could have had a nice "educational" autopsy video!

No we want equality. Our lifes are not even near important than hers. Who cares about a cunt who fucked multiple tyrone dicks.
-(one whore)

And no one gives a fuck when an incel kills themselves. You hear nothing about it except their goodbyes on the Internets, but this Stacy JB gets 2mil+ views, JFL.

Would have she killed herself if I had approached her?