Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female & Male childlessness, single motherhood and cuckold stats

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Last edited:
Gotta love how wageslaves get to finance all these bastards. Wish I could neet like a good chunk here. Alas I can't leech off my parents.

I'd rather die an incel than to deal with kids irl. Tbh.

single mothers creat problems for childrens

single mothers creat problems for childrens
exactly

boys need a strong male role model who teaches them how to have discipline and how to treat wahmen in a way that they deserve .

Absent and cucked fathers are the downfall of masculinity , along with estrogen in the water supply .

exactly

boys need a strong male role model who teaches them how to have discipline and how to treat wahmen in a way that they deserve .

Absent and cucked fathers are the downfall of masculinity , along with estrogen in the water supply .

Single mothers are fucking disgusting

exactly

dont worry boyo, statistically..most rapists and women beaters are fatherless men fr.. :feelsgah: fucking ironic..

exactly

my dad was shit

nah he was just beta and not present
my parents never really cared much tbh

They just fought all the time , but at least they werent alcoholics
im sorry
yeah it sucks tbh

Not bothered by this, I hate the idea of raising children

The next generations will be full of incels

nah he was just beta and not present
my parents never really cared much tbh

They just fought all the time , but at least they werent alcoholics
im sorry

My dad was absent too and didnt teach me anything about life, he was too busy chasing after bottom-of-the-barrel pussy. My mother raised me. I bet most of our fathers are either cucks or degenerates

My dad was absent too and didnt teach me anything about life, he was too busy chasing after bottom-of-the-barrel pussy. My mother raised me. I bet most of our fathers are either cucks or degenerates
tbh
and the are our picture of masculinity

The future's so bright, it needs warning labels
Rad

I will never have children tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6