Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female model becomes fat as fuck and ruins her career

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

So this bitch was one of the biggest models, until this year when she gained tons of weight. Now she hasn't even been in any runway events this year because shes so fat. You can see in the left where she was her old self, and on the current right picture where she now looks fat as fuck with a fridge body. None of the fat even went to her tits or ass, it just made her rectangular.
And it's no wonder she got this fat, just look at all her postings:
(Subtle dogpill too)
This bitch cant get the fork away from her mouth for two seconds to save her career. Jfl she was born with the facial structure to be a top model, but then ruined it all because females cant control their impulses. This fat cow should be put to the pasture.

Dont feel bad for her, still got better options than the fittest ones of us here.

daily reminder that if they average incel became female but put the same amount of effort in the gym as normal, most would end up having a 9/10 model body

daily reminder that if they average incel became female but put the same amount of effort in the gym as normal, most would end up having a 9/10 model body
ESiYZCQ

There is a plus size model on YouTube name Loey Lane, I would sometimes jerk off to her bikini haul videos. Anyways this was a couple years back when she was “plus size” she is now fat pig landwhale size. Seriously almost as fat as that one model Tess something.

I can still see her good bone structure on the right. I'd be surprised if this actually ruined her with all the body positivity shit. She isn't obese, well not yet. What I am most disgusted at is the fact that she is another degenerate dog-sex haver

There is a plus size model on YouTube name Loey Lane, I would sometimes jerk off to her bikini haul videos. Anyways this was a couple years back when she was “plus size” she is now fat pig landwhale size. Seriously almost as fat as that one model Tess something.
Bro wtf I just looked up that bitch and shes always been a landwhale. Idk why youd choose to jerk off to her when there are literally hundreds of better shape females doing the same shit on youtube

Bro wtf I just looked up that bitch and shes always been a landwhale. Idk why youd choose to jerk off to her when there are literally hundreds of better shape females doing the same shit on youtube
Variety. I jerk off to all types except blacks.

But still, did you notice how much fatter she has gotten:feelspuke:

This girl is Taylor Hill. I looked up her becoming fat but didnt see anything.

I honestly think she looks better in the right pic ngl.
Bro you sound like a bluepilled IT member simping for landwhales rn. That bitch is fat as fuck and will be obese in a matter of weeks
This girl is Taylor Hill. I looked up her becoming fat but didnt see anything.
Lol did you think bluepilled media where gonna talk about the becoming fat?
It's all over 4chan rn though. This bitch hasn't been in a runway show in a year because shes turned into a landwhale

All that women have to do to be attractive is TO NOT BE A FUCKING PIG and they still can't do that
Images 26

Still mogs me when fat.

All they have to do is not eat like a pig, and they can't even do that. They don't even have to go to the gym, they don't even have to eat super healthy foods, they just have to eat in moderation.

Foids failing on tutorial mode once again

All women have to do is put the fork down sometimes in life. And yet they manage to fuck that up.

Its true. The effort required to have a magazine cover body as a female is 100000x less than the effort required for a male to look like they've ever walked into a gym.
so true, every male model has the same bone structure, meanwhile foid models just have to not be fat and they have been complaining about that for so long. foids are a joke

With a body like that one could push her off a cliff and her fat would just propel her right back up to the top.

I'm sorry, but either I've been overdosing on soy or the right picture of her isn't fat :feelsseriously:

She has gained weight, but compared to the average American/British foid she's still slim.

Of course compared to these runway models she's fat, but runway models are on dat dere Autswitchz diet.

no offence or anything but right is way better.i love thicc thighs

I'm sorry, but either I've been overdosing on soy or the right picture of her isn't fat :feelsseriously:

She has gained weight, but compared to the average American/British foid she's still slim.

Of course compared to these runway models she's fat, but runway models are on dat dere Autswitchz diet.
Look at the thighs

I can't believe that STEMcels have built machines that can crush any human being at chess and go, but they can't build a machine that would look pretty and walk on podium.

I even prefer her right, maybe because lips, eyes, and skin look better there. You cannot lose as a foid, as long as you don't go complete landwhale, but even then you will find enough d*ck.
But food indulgence is a NoNo.

Neither pictures look fat

lol what she's still hot as fuck :feelshaha: in fact it's better now that less bony

Its true. The effort required to have a magazine cover body as a female is 100000x less than the effort required for a male to look like they've ever walked into a gym.

Literally just a normal weight female, all females should look like this

Nice fake news

All they have to do is not eat like a pig, and they can't even do that. They don't even have to go to the gym, they don't even have to eat super healthy foods, they just have to eat in moderation.

Foids failing on tutorial mode once again

Is this an IT bait thread? You sound like a parody of an incel who wants 15/10 giga stacies only. This is a few weeks ago and this isn’t fat

BC105DF5 4413 4A69 BB00 357A8E7F9F97

no offence or anything but right is way better.i love thicc thighs
Neither pictures look fat
lol what she's still hot as fuck :feelshaha: in fact it's better now that less bony
Literally just a normal weight female, all females should look like this
Doesn't look fat in either of them tbh
Is this an IT bait thread? You sound like a parody of an incel who wants 15/10 giga stacies only. This is a few weeks ago and this isn’t fat

View attachment 206505

Lol do you guys think defending landwhales is gonna get you laid or something? This bitch has become full fridge mode and is nearing obesity levels:

The best comparison would be with this former bloatcel named itsOVER:
SItJq4ql

You can see how ugly he looked when he was bloated up, similar to how that landwhale model is bloated up rn. But when he leanmaxxed he became attractive:
EVESkbql

See what I'm saying???
The only reason you guys defend the pig model is because shes female. If she was Male youd call her a neckbeard that needs to hit the gym

Lol do you guys think defending landwhales is gonna get you laid or something? This bitch has become full fridge mode and is nearing obesity levels:
View attachment 206555
View attachment 206556
You can see how ugly he looked when he was bloated up, similar to how that landwhale model is bloated up rn. But when he leanmaxxed he became attractive:
View attachment 206557
See what I'm saying???
The only reason you guys defend the pig model is because shes female. If she was Male youd call her a neckbeard that needs to hit the gym
Serious question: Are you autistic?
Edit: or gay?

Serious question: Are you autistic?
Edit: or gay?
Let me ask you a question, in which picture does itsOVER look better in? The one where hes bloated or the one where hes leanmaxxed?

View attachment 206555
View attachment 206556
View attachment 206557
See what I'm saying???
it's just personal preference teehee :feelsEhh:

View attachment 206555
View attachment 206556
View attachment 206557
See what I'm saying???
I wasn’t defending her I meant the first pic. All a female has to do is not be a landwhale to be a model

OP is obviously either an intelligence/undercover officer from whatever country, a troll, or a fucking troll.

Incredible how many women ruin their bodies by getting fat, especially after marriage since they feel like they don't have to "try" anymore

I wouldn't say she's "fat as fuck", but she's too heavy for modeling standards. But she can just become a plus size model.