Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female nerds don't exist

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Or rather, they're very, very rare.

The types of roasties on Jewtube that make attention-whoring videos about comic books and stuff (as well as their whiteknights) will get defensive and try and prove me wrong, but in doing so, they're missing the point. First of all, a woman that's genuinely into comic books is extremely rare. This is fact whether our cucked society wants to admit it or not. I know because I used to be really into them WAY before the "geek gurl/gamer gurl" type fads were a thing. I will acknowledge that they exist, but again, very rare. Moreover, look up the definition of a "nerd" and you will see that simply liking something "nerdy" doesn't make you one.

However, here's the thing: a femoid will not be ostracized and treated as a 2nd class citizen for it. In fact the opposite is true. But for men (especially back in the 90's and before) that was what happened. THAT is why we're "so defensive about them invading our spaces!" And these days it's still the case really; just we have so many hipsters and attention whores who pretend to like such things ironically it doesn't seem that way on the surface. But think about any guys you know that actually play D&D and stuff (not whores that feel the need to take a picture because they attempted to play it once for attention). What kind of guys are they? Hopefully you get my point.

But as for the few actual nerd girls out there, they still can't be incel as again, there are dudes who will fuck midgets, deformed people, you name it. And those nerd girls are just as (if not more) likely to spout feminist rhetoric, and they sit there obsessing over kpop band members all day and shit, often going on about how "ugly" regular guys are. So even for the rare few legitimate female nerds that do exist, they still have it WAY better socially than any male nerd.

how many chads do you think the roastie on MetalJesusRocks has fucked in her life while she made the gamer incels rot. That channel is basically her in all the videos now and not MetalJesus. Women ruin everything.

I've talked with a fair amount of girls that were seriously into sports, vidya and chess. There's probably more than you think. Every single one of them never made a show about it, and some would purposely make themselves hideous within said hobby.

This is probably why Twitch whores trigger me so badly, because I KNOW they don't give a shit and are only doing it to bilk money out of stupid betabux losers.

It's illogical for a normal looking female to indulge in such things. She has no reason to associate with the people who take part in those hobbies.

And like you said, they won't be ostracized for it like a male would.

People with great lives, like most women, are almost always neurotypical. Look at most Chads-they're usually pretty normal especially if they've always been good looking. The fact is that people who are already validated by society have no need to develop quirks, talents, hobbies, interests, etc. And that's why non-NT women are so rare.

They do. I've seen them at the video game club and Anime club at my uni.

Futurecel2.0 said:
how many chads do you think the roastie on MetalJesusRocks has fucked in her life while she made the gamer incels rot. That channel is basically her in all the videos now and not MetalJesus. Women ruin everything.
Don't know who/what that is but it's true that women ruin everything

No they aren't rare, female nerds only do it for attention. there are no female nerds

They exist but they almost always are ugly. I remember being in art club (all you had to do was draw what was on the board) and a group of guys and one girl played Yu-Gi-Oh. Two girls read sci-fi novels throughout the period. I felt pretty out of place there but film and computer club required real work.

Truth. In fact, females don't have interests, period. All they care about is shopping, drama, and themselves.

TheIncelPill said:
Truth. In fact, females don't have interests, period. All they care about is shopping, drama, and themselves.

This. In general, femoids are not intelligent enough to venture outside of simple materialistic desires. There is ample evidence of that; any femoid in a "leadership" position got there by virtue of white-knighting beta males and political correctness that propelled her based on what's between her legs rather than what's between her ears.

Femoids are voracious consumers by nature, so they invade any space available to them and then loudly demand that it be rebuilt to suit their desires. Videogames are just one example. Though we, the gamers, are partially responsible for the current state of things, because enough of us were deluded enough to think that "girls will play games with us, and then they will fuck us! YAY!" We all know how that turned out.

Now of course the world isn't made of absolutes, and I would imagine that there are a few femoids who are GENUINELY interested in the nerd culture, rather than driven by the desire to invade it, appropriate it, fuck it up and move on to something else. However, those are all genderless hambeasts that can barely be called human beings at all. The cute streamers that play CoD on youtuubs and spam their gofundme/patreon links every five seconds log off, and merrily skip away to fuck Chad and Tyrone. Forget the ten-foot pole; they would not touch us with a 100-foot one.

Grotesque said:
I've talked with a fair amount of girls that were seriously into sports, vidya and chess. There's probably more than you think. Every single one of them never made a show about it, and some would purposely make themselves hideous within said hobby.

This is probably why Twitch whores trigger me so badly, because I KNOW they don't give a shit and are only doing it to bilk money out of stupid betabux losers.

Sports are for normies. Male-dominated fandom yes, but still for normies. And if I were a sports fan (which I'm not) I actually wouldn't want a femoid that's into it as I'd know she's really only into watching Tyrone's muscular ass in those spandex.

Videogames have become pretty mainstream and now many normies unironically play them. Trust me, was way different in the 90's and early 2000's. And my mom (who was in highschool in the 80's) always told me that guys into gaming, D&D and stuff literally always got bullied in those days (probably part of where the old stereotype comes from).

Only true nerd girls are nerd traps, but even they shoot up in value compared to guy nerd when they achieve certain level of passability in the tranistion, but at least you can know their passion for nerd shit is real.

Nerdy interests are cope. They exist simply for incels because they can’t get sex. Everyone would rather be having sex. Since femoids cannot be incel, they have no need to cope, and therefore have no need for nerdy interests.

They maybe women doing well in academics, but there's hardly any female nerds. Most of them, fake and half-ass their interests.

Kointo said:
It's illogical for a normal looking female to indulge in such things. She has no reason to associate with the people who take part in those hobbies.

And like you said, they won't be ostracized for it like a male would.

The only reason they have is greener pastures where they'll easily have orbiters since they can't actually compete for orbiters with actual Stacies.

Redpill Robert said:
The only reason they have is greener pastures where they'll easily have orbiters since they can't actually compete for orbiters with actual Stacies.

True, but even normal looking females can have orbiters.

Teehee I'm such a nerd.
Thanks poindexter for helping me with my assignments.
But I'm going out to do help chad with biology exams tonight.