Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Prison Guards in Male Prison Is Allowed But Not Vise Versa

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I grew up in a lower middle class area bordering a poor neighborhood. I met a lot of guys who had older family members in prison so I know a lot about it. It's not like the movies where you're scared of being beaten and raped everyday, the worst part about prison is actually the uncomfortableness of having no privacy. A lot of guys hated shitting in front of others, I've made a thread about this, but had to do it anyway. Many even wanted to kill themselves instead of shit in front of others but were not allowed to and the guards would have stopped them.

A lot of guys said they found it 10x more uncomfortable the thought of a female seeing them shit rather than a male for whatever reason. I never thought about it before, but it's more uncomfortable for me too. I don't know why but the thought of a female, especially a good looking one or one my own age, watching me shit, makes me shiver. In prison there were female prison guards who would give men no privacy and would casually look in their direction as they were shitting. This made the guys super uncomfortable but there was nothing they could do. This is not allowed in female prisons, only female guards are allowed near the cells where the prisoners could be naked or shitting. Men don't get the same respect

I'm sorry you got no replies.

i never go peepee infront of anyone its big fear for me

All this just to degrade men even further.

Plus the female prison guards sexually abuse the male prisoners all the time.

Yeah I never understood the deal with that.
I mean what good is a female prison guard anyway against a fucking huge muscular criminal?
Totally fucking stupid.

Didn't even read but she's there to fuck chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back