Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female privilege at it's finest: cunt makes chairs to stop manspreading, wins prize

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1563318156041.png

Cunts have nothing to worry about anymore, so now they want men to stay with their legs closed obligatorily. Well, fuck you, bitch, my balls need space and need to be sucked by you too.

I want to fuck that blonde bitch and then behead her

If anyone needs to spread their legs, it's the sex with the obstructive organ between their legs. Also? Sex discrimination. Equal chairs, that's what I say. What award did she win? Babe.net's Real Women Of Misandry trophy?

So foids are still allowed to spread their legs?

These whores don't understand we have genitals between our legs AND they aren't inside our bodies

Feminists have greatly influenced the past several decades in the west and absolutely decimated the hold men had on women, yet most feminists are low iq. How.

I want to rip her head off then shit down her neck

Holy fuck this is pure rage fuel. Foids want to take every single thing they can from us. Fuck them

Want to throw that chair to them tbh.
Please respect us just a little bit. WE HAVE TESTICLES OK? It gets stuck and it feels really bad.

Can she make a chair that stops fat foids rolls from spilling over into my space?
No, but if said rolls belong to males I could help out TEEHEE

I’m not a man, I’m a manlet. So does “manspreading” not apply to me?
Can she make a chair that stops fat foids rolls from spilling over into my space?
You’re quickly becoming my favorite mod. Knajjd is based but this is like the third witty comment I’ve seen from you today.

Wow, let’s unpack this problematic misogynistic comment. First, you say “I want to fuck”, nowhere did I read anything about consent. RAPIST! Then you think violence against women is funny, well inkwell it’s not, it’s literally an epidemic. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

1563318156041.png

Cunts have nothing to worry about anymore, so now they want men to stay with their legs closed obligatorily. Well, fuck you, bitch, my balls need space and need to be sucked by you too.

What a dumb bitch. Ultimate state of society.

Wait, so females can spread their legs, as if they're not doing it enough already? They wear skirts, so I don't want to have to see your underwear.

Literally just play the same mind games and say you identify as a femohorroid
Say u iz oppressed emotionally

Jfl you can just put your thighs over the railings

1563318156041.png

Nahhh
This has to be a Troll op.
No fucking way this shit is real.

The insanity of women.

It would be the fucking UK wouldn't it, goddamn it this place is FUCKED.

Is this what they do in "liberal arts" colleges? Lmao I hope someone throws some aqua regia in her fucking face.

16126642-7253545-image-a-15_1563298797302.jpg

C U C K

Mind you, this chair doesn't apply to Chad, only to ugly men. Foids can't exterminate us, so they'll do the next best thing and turn us into eunuchs.

How can they enforce men to sit in the closed legs chair?

If you take a group of strangers I'm sure the men will all naturally gravitate to the open chair and women to the closed chair.

Boys won't have any balls to protect when femicunts castrate them straight out of the womb.

This is the reason why niggers (rightfully) beat white women.

That cunt needs to spread her cunt!

Oh... Nice.

Meanwhile. Men gets their balls mashed! Just another day in the matriarchy.

1563318156041.png

I'm not sure if England has the same patent laws as the States have, but I seriously hope she didn't get one approved for this if that happens to be the case. This reminds me of those "leaning benches" NYC invented to keep the homeless from having a place to sleep at night; without these, would this be considered "indulging in her public space" as well? Probably not, since this probably goes against her liberal agendas.

Last edited:
Feminists have greatly influenced the past several decades in the west and absolutely decimated the hold men had on women, yet most feminists are low iq. How.
Because they have vaginas

oh...oh wow...the angles....that's so deep. space.....the patterns...it's like dmt. that chair.

that chair changes everything

I purposely manspread. Because fuck these bitches. So far no one has said anything

What? I honestly thought this was satire. The seat intended for females encourages they spread their legs wider? This is like a fucking monty python sketch.

Is this what they do in "liberal arts" colleges? Lmao I hope someone throws some aqua regia in her fucking face.

16126642-7253545-image-a-15_1563298797302.jpg

C U C K
Lol so women can womanspread and man can't do the so called manspread?

This world is a joke

As a child I thought living in the Belarus was tragedy, now I understand that it is blessing. There is satanic clown world outside.

That's just what she
That's just what she'd want. Femininazis like this specimen turn out 2 ways: as a degenerate Lesbian, or as someone repressing their love to be dominated, so picture a world where they are in charge

What I hate, is that this FUCKING invention is just a goddamn trapezoid chair. A goddamn trapezoid chair gets a national award because it crushes men's testes. Is this a national design competition or the retard Olympics?

my balls hurt when i see this chair