Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female privilege needs to be gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
I mostly blame their upbringing for this. They grow up as privileged, and as such, they feel entitled to things as they become older, and then eventually become stacies. The only way to contain their malice is to treat them like the vicious animals they truly are inside, then they will get a taste of how the world is for men.

1 Corinthians 7 [size=xx-large]Common English Bible (CEB)[/size]
Marriage and celibacy
[size=xx-large]Now, about what you wrote: “It’s good for a man not to have sex with a woman.” Each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband because of sexual immorality. The husband should meet his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should do the same for her husband. The wife doesn’t have authority over her own body, but the husband does.[/size]

If we encourage this #metoo crap to run it's course, there's a very high chance feminism will crumble in the near future.

They are treated like children, even when they're not anymore. They have the mentality of one because they never mature since nobody denies them anything or they haven't had life forming experiences, because cucks get out of their way to help them everytime. Because that's what boys are taught from early age, that girls are flowers and magical and whatever and you're supposed to treat them nicely. Fuck off. They think they're entitled to everything, too because of the above mentioned.

It never will go away unless everyone becomes blackpilled

caturday said:
They are treated like children, even when they're not anymore. They have the mentality of one because they never mature since nobody denies them anything or they haven't had life forming experiences, because cucks get out of their way to help them everytime. Because that's what boys are taught from early age, that girls are flowers and magical and whatever and you're supposed to treat them nicely. Fuck off. They think they're entitled to everything, too because of the above mentioned.

good comment

You would make a hot trap

bro why do you have your actual name and face linked to this site

don't you plan on having a career? people can easily find you and your posts

rafaelvicuna3 said:
good comment

Selfie avatars aren't allowed anymore brah.

And yes. Puberty is the main cause. That's when most girls suddenly become genetic celebrities and most boys become genetic pariahs.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Maybe they're not totally blackpilled, but I think the average normie male is headed that way.

Female privilege is so rampant in my country, if a female kills a baby all she has to do is throw the biggest pity party and she walks free but man would get rightfully life in prison.

Did not read any of the whining, so called blackpilled men throwing a tantrum about women controlled by emotions, cant you see the irony?

lol i just noticed this guy has still has a selfie as his avi even after the rule of no selfie avi

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Tellem--T said:
lol i  just noticed this guy has still has a selfie as his avi even after the rule of no selfie avi

Mods are doing their jobs :)

Unless a war breaks out it will keep increasing