Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female sex tourism map

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
1584630587 cartetourismesexuel

Are any of you from a red country ?

Not gonna say cuz doxx:feelsgah::feelsahh:

Females go to Thailand to bang ricies? I thought was a male phenomenom

Wait so white women are going across the globe to fuck ricecels?

Lifefuel for ricecels tbh

Wait so white women are going across the globe to fuck ricecels?

Lifefuel for ricecels tbh
Yes Asia is a bit surprising but the rest is pretty normal tbh : south europeans and latinos ie: tall dark and handsome

Yes Asia is a bit surprising but the rest is pretty normal tbh : south europeans and latinos ie: tall dark and handsome
Somebody show Eurasian tiger this thread lmao

Yes Asia is a bit surprising but the rest is pretty normal tbh : south europeans and lLatinosie: tall dark and handsome
Latinos aren't tall at all, speaking from personal experience fellow Hispanics are rarely ever tall, they constantly get heightmogged by everyone (including Asians).

Southern Europe I could easily see though pewpew.

Lifefuel for chinamen

Latinos aren't tall at all, speaking from personal experience fellow Hispanics are rarely ever tall, they constantly get heightmogged by everyone (including Asians).

Southern Europe I could easily see though pewpew.
what about Morocco ?

Yes buts its Only for local chaddams bro disgusting fat old roasties trying to find toy boys JFL at this shit

Morocco is the exception (mostly because it's located RIGHT next to Europe and it's in Africa) pewpew.
yes but moroccans aren't south europeans they are just swarthy Arabs like Indians or some shit

Tfw living in the Balkans
20200313 164653

yes but moroccans aren't south europeans they are just swarthy Arabs like Indians or some shit
There's still a decent-sized Spanish minority in the country though, I imagine that's what people want pewpew.

"Destination countries: Spain"

I didn't even know that. JFL local chads are fucking all of the country's women AND other countries too while I rot
Lifefuel for SEAcels.

ROFL apparently US cunts are going to the middle of the Ocean.
View attachment 220041
i wish all women went to the middle of the ocean

always wanted to visit one of those countries. fuck a really petite asian girl.

but alas im white and not rich enough to go there unharmed. i go to bestgore and see all the vids of them killing whites in “suicide” becsuse the locals hate us for fucking all they women

BBC theory confirmed

Imagine having to resort to sex tourism as a female.

Imagine having to resort to sex tourism as a female.
its no secret that foids have it really hard when it comes to their sex life, after all, there's wayy fewer chads than there's women

Also, brutal AF. Look at Japanese females being among those that go to other countries for sex while men are committing suicide en masse and NEETmaxxing. No wonder their birth rates are dying.

Also, brutal AF. Look at Japanese females being among those that go to other countries for sex while men are committing suicide en masse and NEETmaxxing. No wonder their birth rates are dying.
You mad that no curry countries are red?

Women go to SEA to bang the Australian chads not the local ricecel

Please dont let whıte women ın middle east not because ı care about them but because ım tired of seeing underage russian foıds hıttıng on 20 something year old chads and bothering me whıle ı try to get drunk ın hotels.