Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female sex tourism map

>foids hate ethnics in the west
>travel to ethnic countries in search of exotic Chads

I'm from Spain. There's a lot of foreign foids doing tourism, specially in Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza and Marbella. I give a fuck, actually, when I'm LDARmaxxing.

Anyways, from a normie perspective:
  • A man doing tourism is a pedo and drug addict.
  • A foid doing tourism is adventurous and cultured.

I'm from Spain. There's a lot of foreign foids doing tourism, specially in Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza and Marbella. I give a fuck, actually, when I'm LDARmaxxing.

Anyways, from a normie perspective:
  • A man doing tourism is a pedo and drug addict.
based

"I love to travel! Teehee!"
ada.jpg

The biggest group of female sex tourists are noodlewhores "traveling" to white countries but they aren't even mentioned, I wonder why :feelsclown:

Also there's no way white women go to Vietnam or Thailand for sex, this map is bs.

The biggest group of female sex tourists are noodlewhores "traveling" to white countries but they aren't even mentioned, I wonder why :feelsclown:

Also there's no way white women go to Vietnam or Thailand for sex, this map is bs.
They don't have sex with the locals, they meet other backpacking white Chads who travel full time on daddy's dime.

They don't have sex with the locals, they meet other backpacking white Chads who travel full time on daddy's dime.
If that's sex tourism then all female tourists are sexpats.

Latinos aren't tall at all, speaking from personal experience fellow Hispanics are rarely ever tall, they constantly get heightmogged by everyone (including Asians).

Southern Europe I could easily see though pewpew.
Its true, kind of.

A minority of changs and normie ricecels can mog majority of latinos but majority of latinos mog a majority of ricecels.

You do get scat fetish foids going to India with all the street shitting.

Cope, I'm white. Look at the way the Korean girl is looking at him.
He definitely won't be getting that look from non-noodlewhores. JFL @ your level of coping.

He definitely won't be getting that look from non-noodlewhores. JFL @ your level of coping.
Even if that was true who cares. Plus he can absolutely get a white girl if he wanted anyways while you'll be rotting on this forum.

It seems like ethnicels here are obsessed with white women.

funny how many curry’cels’ on here has mentioned that they could get an arranged marriage if they wanted to
currycel=femcel=volcel tbh

The whole s.x tourism/prostitute industry is huge and obviously serves normies.

Money spent on protustion1

Black Market Revenues1

Prices1

Last edited:
They're going to the Caribbean for mandingo. A favorite treat of old white ladies.

"They love to travel"

Yes, Bosnia falls under Balkans.
Wait did the map just say women go to the Balkans to have sex with slavs?
Slavpill debunked?

these are all 40-50 year old toilets who hit the wall btw, thats why they actually have to try to have sex with an exotic chad

Why would females travel from Chadstralia to Thailand? This one is what I find concerning. It makes no sense to me, maybe you can explain it.
I get why they go from north to south europe for the good weather and lower costs, but at least men there can be decent. Makes less sense in SEA though.