Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female sports are a fucking laughingstock

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I cannot even comprehend how female sports operate. Even at the college level every practice is the most “participation trophy”, “pat on the back” shit I’ve ever seen.

Whenever I’m trying to gymcel in peace I’m practically forced to watch the softball teams practice on the indoor turf. After every drill they run in circles and gather together to pat each other on the back and circlejerk about teamwork. For fucks sake they even make the injured girl on crutches hobble around with them. I have to scratch my arms to the point of bleeding to stop myself from laughing out loud. And don’t even get me started on scholarships :feelsBox:

If I coached a femoid team in any sport I would cut the fluffy shit immediately and we’d practice mog every team in the state into the ninth plane of oblivion.

thoughts?

They're only good for seeing fit women in bikinis and sports bras

I think you’re onto something here. I’ll avoid any foid worship but softball/volleyball/swimming uniforms are undeniably hhhhnnngggg

i enjoy female UFC since they get beaten up. but still don't enjoy the fact they make more money than ur typical 9-5 wageslavery

i enjoy female UFC since they get beaten up. but still don't enjoy the fact they make more money than ur typical 9-5 wageslavery

Fallon Fox’s right hook is life fuel tbh
4439450B 3D1C 422D 9467 033EAFBCE9EA

If I coached a femoid team in any sport I would cut the fluffy shit immediately and we’d practice mog every team in the state into the ninth plane of oblivion
If they don't all quit first :feelsseriously:

Not trying to brag, but I could play in most female sports leagues.
UFC/fighter foids are fucking delusional. They think they can beat the men. I would love to see it, would make the sport a lot more entertaining.

Not trying to brag, but I could play in most female sports leagues.

Not a brag tbh. I think I’d mog most college level foids too in everything but something like golf or tennis.

Not a brag tbh. I think I’d mog most college level foids too in everything but something like golf or tennis.
no you wouldn't

if you look at foid college swimming or athletics performances, the average untrained male is nowhere near that level

no you wouldn't

if you look at foid college swimming or athletics performances, the average untrained male is nowhere near that level

cope, literally am a college swimmer. Not a brag, it’s just relevant to the conversation. Foids don’t respect or acknowledge me, but I’m very familiar with college level athletics for both sexes. “untrained“ varies from sport to sport. Your average d2 Becky basketball player would be mogged by most guys shooting hoop at the court just by merit of their size + strength.

college level foid would mog me at intricate, skill based sports. But I, and most fit college men, could beat them in physicality.

Female sports are like watching 10 year olds play sport. They both have terrible co ordination and decision making skills

cope, literally am a college swimmer. Not a brag, it’s just relevant to the conversation. Foids don’t respect or acknowledge me, but I’m very familiar with college level athletics for both sexes. “untrained“ varies from sport to sport. Your average d2 Becky basketball player would be mogged by most guys shooting hoop at the court just by merit of their size + strength.

college level foid would mog me at intricate, skill based sports. But I, and most fit college men, could beat them in physicality.

no you wouldn't

Yeah that’s what I meant. Obviously athletics & stuff like that are different, but when it comes to pro female sports leagues? Here’s a list on Wikipedia of sports leagues: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues You’re absolutely coping if you think even a slightly above average male athlete can’t compete against foids in them.

cope, literally am a college swimmer. Not a brag, it’s just relevant to the conversation. Foids don’t respect or acknowledge me, but I’m very familiar with college level athletics for both sexes. “untrained“ varies from sport to sport.
fair enough. how does being a varsity swimmer not get you status points with foids, since foids seem to love the swimmer body type?

back on point though, looking at foid d1 5km times, it's around 17 minutes. I don't think most guys can do that.

fair enough. how does being a varsity swimmer not get you status points with foids, since foids seem to love the swimmer body type?

back on point though, looking at foid d1 5km times, it's around 17 minutes. I don't think most guys can do that.

I have Norman looks and extreme unmedicated schizophrenia and Aspergers. I do shit like claw at my arms while walking to class cause I think there’s bugs under my skin and have conversations with myself out loud. I’m somewhat aware of it so I can usually reign it in enough to not be a menace to society, but it never even began romantically no matter how gl I’ll ever be.

you bring up a good point, in that women can beat untrained men in certain sports that require a specific skill or kind of athleticism (running, swimming, golf). Where amateur men have the opportunity dominate are sports that demand a balance of athleticism and skill like basketball, football, soccer.

just so happens that these sports are “stadium” ones that tend to be the most popular.

Foids suck at any sport, they just enjoy showing off their butts in those revealing shorts and swimsuits

Yes i actually feel really good about trannies fucking girls hard at sports. Only good thing about trannies

Masturbating to female ufc fights is nice if the fighters are hot (they are not 95% of the time).

Any decent female athlete has more testosterone in their blood than males(through injections),technically making them a male.JFL at foids

I have Norman looks and extreme unmedicated schizophrenia and Aspergers. I do shit like claw at my arms while walking to class cause I think there’s bugs under my skin and have conversations with myself out loud. I’m somewhat aware of it so I can usually reign it in enough to not be a menace to society, but it never even began romantically no matter how gl I’ll ever be.

you bring up a good point, in that women can beat untrained men in certain sports that require a specific skill or kind of athleticism (running, swimming, golf). Where amateur men have the opportunity dominate are sports that demand a balance of athleticism and skill like basketball, football, soccer.

just so happens that these sports are “stadium” ones that tend to be the most popular.
that's brutal - how come you haven't gotten onto medication yet?

is your college swim team full of stacies - that would be suifuel

that's brutal - how come you haven't gotten onto medication yet?

is your college swim team full of stacies - that would be suifuel

The only caliber of medication that will help me is also liable to lobotomize me :cryfeels:

swimming is a mixed bag. I get face and height mogged endlessly by chad teammates, but it’s also pretty relaxing and good excersize. Athletic dorms are suifuel though (I might make a thread on this later ngl).

My swim team is full of Beckys atm but that doesn’t stop me from making the most of it. Our based coach makes us do starts off the block co-Ed so I get some catharsis out of staring at Becky ass since there’s nothing she can do about it short of reporting me to my blackpilled coach.
1EA984DA 54F8 4115 84FA 8CD212D906C8

Female sports should only be allowed to use female instructors and must wear a least as much as the males. Why do they have to dress like whores? I hate slutty dressers so much. We should just mandate some kind of unisex pajama viet cong fatigues to be worn at all times.

Female sports should only be allowed to use female instructors and must wear a least as much as the males. Why do they have to dress like whores? I hate slutty dressers so much. We should just mandate some kind of unisex pajama viet cong fatigues to be worn at all times.

In swimming at least the women wear more than the men, but I guess it’s relative to what it covers. Making them have female coaches would make it even more low quality imo. If there’s one thing males mog foids in more than sports it’s coaching.

I would destroy them at any sport, except the gay ones

:feelsBox:

If I coached a femoid team in any sport I would cut the fluffy shit immediately and we’d practice mog every team in the state into the ninth plane of oblivion.

The boxing pepe is cute and lovable. You would get fired as coach on the first day, if not for your looks, then for pushing them. Female sport isnt about what male sport is about; its about beeong seen; most women with a sport uniform probably posts about it on facebook for likes. They want to be seen as fit and healthy as it invreases their sex appeal. It is also mostly like playing; not ritualistic war like male sport.

The boxing pepe is cute and lovable. You would get fired as coach on the first day, if not for your looks, then for pushing them. Female sport isnt about what male sport is about; its about beeong seen; most women with a sport uniform probably posts about it on facebook for likes. They want to be seen as fit and healthy as it invreases their sex appeal. It is also mostly like playing; not ritualistic war like male sport.

high IQ insight tbh

This is the only reason people care about it.

But I really hope more trannies invade female sports and absolutely DESTROY them. It is so satisfying to see them cry and re.inded they're trash compared to even the average Joe

Thanks bro. I needed a laugh

I cannot even comprehend how female sports operate. Even at the college level every practice is the most “participation trophy”, “pat on the back” shit I’ve ever seen.

Whenever I’m trying to gymcel in peace I’m practically forced to watch the softball teams practice on the indoor turf. After every drill they run in circles and gather together to pat each other on the back and circlejerk about teamwork. For fucks sake they even make the injured girl on crutches hobble around with them. I have to scratch my arms to the point of bleeding to stop myself from laughing out loud. And don’t even get me started on scholarships :feelsBox:

thoughts?
Being a foid means living a life in tutorial mode, that’s true for sports as well. For example as a gym dude you need to be a genetic freak, pump steriods into you and eat like an elephant to get some minor attention. If a foid goes three times a week to the gym for more than three months and occasionally swaps her Starbucks coffee for a protein shake plus takes some nice photos she becomes a fitness model. With lots of$$$ from influencer money.