Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female stats are laughable

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
O3rzg6zfs9l31

Swipes right on less than 5% of people and still gets over 50% match success Just how

That's a lot of swipes, must take long looking for chad.

When it comes to online dating, women only look for one type of man.
:chad:

When it comes to online dating, women only look for one type of man.
:chad:
Cope. When it comes to dating in general it’s :chad: Only

Only :chad: can get it on

View attachment 207066
Swipes right on less than 5% of people and still gets over 50% match success Just how

That's about right in present market. It gives women 10 times the advantage of men (5 - 50) and in line with the 90-10 law on OLD (or 95-5)
Chad only of course. And Chad himself has little standards

Chad has to drop his standards on Tinder because Stacies aren't on Tinder except to gain Insta followers. It skews the figures a lot worse than the traditional 80-20 because it gives 5s and 6s unlimited access to Chad.

Chad only of course. And Chad himself has little standards
What is amazing is most chads are exactly as you say. They are some thirsty dudes. (Why??) If I were better looking, and chadlite tier, I would have some standards. But Chad just right swipes to basically everyone but the most severe cases of landwhale. That is why all foids get a taste of Chad's meat and have no appetite whatsoever for ours. This is also why all low-tier normie types fall deep in love with their foids, their foids are their one and only, and they think its forever. When in fact they are in an open relationship and the only person who knows this is the foid. It is just so fucking sad. The accessibility of Chad using any smart phone has destroyed almost any hope of having a normal, steady relationship with any foid ever again. Just because she gives you the password to her phone, that doesn't mean shit either. Usually that is a huge red flag that she is doing the deed. "See honey, I have nothing to hide teehee!" Usually these cunts have their normal work and betabucks phone. On the side they have their second phone and that is their "Chad phone". They set up a new tinder account on their Chad phone and just take body shots where the face isn't seen (if they're even smart enough to do that..) and continue on their merry ways. Once they've had a taste of Chad, it's over.

Time to play minecraft in real life

What is amazing is most chads are exactly as you say. They are some thirsty dudes. (Why??) If I were better looking, and chadlite tier, I would have some standards. But Chad just right swipes to basically everyone but the most severe cases of landwhale. That is why all foids get a taste of Chad's meat and have no appetite whatsoever for ours. This is also why all low-tier normie types fall deep in love with their foids, their foids are their one and only, and they think its forever. When in fact they are in an open relationship and the only person who knows this is the foid. It is just so fucking sad. The accessibility of Chad using any smart phone has destroyed almost any hope of having a normal, steady relationship with any foid ever again. Just because she gives you the password to her phone, that doesn't mean shit either. Usually that is a huge red flag that she is doing the deed. "See honey, I have nothing to hide teehee!" Usually these cunts have their normal work and betabucks phone. On the side they have their second phone and that is their "Chad phone". They set up a new tinder account on their Chad phone and just take body shots where the face isn't seen (if they're even smart enough to do that..) and continue on their merry ways. Once they've had a taste of Chad, it's over.
brutal

I wonder what bluepillers would think if they could see their own GF's tinder behavior.