Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Female suicide on the rise in Japan

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

According to wiki, 70% of Japanese suicides are men. The West doesn’t care. This year according to government data the percentages are 67.1% men, 32.9% women. OMG FEMALE SUICIDE IS ON THE RISE IN JAPAN! :soy: :soy:

Foids most effected. Always.

Reminds me of the media who made ER to be a foid serial killer when he killed more men than foids. They completely ignored the deaths of those guys he killed.

This made me madder than it should have. As somebody who has been working from home for almost a year now in Japan.
Western media is like "Suicide Rates increase for Men? I sleep. This ONE time it's gone up for women? WOKE".

Spoiler fucking alert.
Most shops and restraunts have been operating at normal times this year. Life to be honest has been more or less the same except with schools/businesses reducing number of staff/students in the area. The real people who have suffered are part time workers, and uni students, most of which lost their part-time jobs at the start and had to delay their degree.

Only twice has the governer of Tokyo asked shops/restraunts to close at 10pm, for a few weeks, they're not even forced to comply. The only advantage they get if they comply is a sticker outside their window saying they're in compliance with the covid19 rules, and money to the place to support staff who lose hours.

And again, that is only Tokyo

Japan is the least cucked country when it has come to the covid numbers. Reason for that is probably the normalization of masks, hygine, and most people in Tokyo work desk jobs. Though, people have suspicion of reduction of testing because of the olympics. I doubt that is the case now because if you want to enter the country, you need to take a covid test and have results in less than 72hours since your flight.

If you look at Kobayashi's photos you can see the lights to the shops on the streets of akiba are still fucking open at night(though sun goes down around 5pm this time of the year).
Women can't fucking handle the 3rd best country that has handled it.(Taiwan #1, Probably Australia #2 with the number of cases they have almost zero in most areas).

Wonder if western media would ever report on the number of women that kill their kids in Japan. Oh wait no, they're soy.
Or how shared custody is not a thing in Japan and it is common for women to one day just take the kids and disappear. Oh wait no, they're soy. (Spoiler: This happens quite often with women who marry foreign boyfriends https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51129580 )

Only recently has it begun to spike in Tokyo:
And life here is still normal as always(with the exception places close at 10pm until around christmas)

jfl destroying your econemy and causing increased povety :feelsEhh:

This made me madder than it should have. As somebody who has been working from home for almost a year now in Japan.
Western media is like "Suicide Rates increase for Men? I sleep. This ONE time it's gone up for women? WOKE".

Spoiler fucking alert.
Most shops and restraunts have been operating at normal times this year. Life to be honest has been more or less the same except with schools/businesses reducing number of staff/students in the area. The real people who have suffered are part time workers, and uni students, most of which lost their part-time jobs at the start and had to delay their degree.

Only twice has the governer of Tokyo asked shops/restraunts to close at 10pm, for a few weeks, they're not even forced to comply. The only advantage they get if they comply is a sticker outside their window saying they're in compliance with the covid19 rules, and money to the place to support staff who lose hours.
View attachment 378801
And again, that is only Tokyo

Japan is the least cucked country when it has come to the covid numbers. Reason for that is probably the normalization of masks, hygine, and most people in Tokyo work desk jobs. Though, people have suspicion of reduction of testing because of the olympics. I doubt that is the case now because if you want to enter the country, you need to take a covid test and have results in less than 72hours since your flight.

If you look at Kobayashi's photos you can see the lights to the shops on the streets of akiba are still fucking open at night(though sun goes down around 5pm this time of the year).
Women can't fucking handle the 3rd best country that has handled it.(Taiwan #1, Probably Australia #2 with the number of cases they have almost zero in most areas).

Wonder if western media would ever report on the number of women that kill their kids in Japan. Oh wait no, they're soy.
Or how shared custody is not a thing in Japan and it is common for women to one day just take the kids and disappear. Oh wait no, they're soy. (Spoiler: This happens quite often with women who marry foreign boyfriends https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51129580 )

Only recently has it begun to spike in Tokyo:
And life here is still normal as always(with the exception places close at 10pm until around christmas)

jfl destroying your econemy and causing increased povety :feelsEhh:

Interesting, are you japcel?

A spike in female suicide was noted in South Korea as well. Hong Kong and the US noted a higher prevalence of suicidal thoughts among females throughout this pandemic (sample size in those two countries were small, though). And this is not the worst crisis the world has seen, it's relatively mild compared to previous plagues and wars. Contrary to all of the Girl Power constantly preached in action & horror films, in reality, women do not cope well during long term crises (i.e., pandemics, economic depressions, wars). Stephen King is a blue pill simp now, but his early work was redpilled (he was never blackpilled); 'The Stand' was written during his less politically correct days, and there's a passage in the book where one of the female characters bitterly admits that women are borderline helpless when the world goes to complete shit.

A spike in female suicide was noted in South Korea as well. Hong Kong and the US noted a higher prevalence of suicidal thoughts among females throughout this pandemic (sample size in those two countries were small, though). And this is not the worst crisis the world has seen, it's relatively mild compared to previous plagues and wars. Contrary to all of the Girl Power constantly preached in action & horror films, in reality, women do not cope well during long term crises (i.e., pandemics, economic depressions, wars). Stephen King is a blue pill simp now, but his early work was redpilled (he was never blackpilled); 'The Stand' was written during his less politically correct days, and there's a passage in the book where one of the female characters bitterly admits that women are borderline helpless when the world goes to complete shit.
It's always been like this. When times are rough, most females go back to sucking cock for a living.

Reactions to :

- Men killing themselves :
Puppy sleeping

- Women killing themselves :
Le cri

It's always been like this. When times are rough, most females go back to sucking cock for a living.
indeed
The media triggers me with this things like a fucking feminist in college. i have to admit, I have no control over it. Its beyond my nerves. But that is because of my soy cucked feminist familly for sure.
allways

I'm partly concerned about foid suicides because these are sometimes genuine/unselfish/empathetic girls who might've made good wives for us if they could just open their hearts.

Conversely the ones who cling to life are probably what we would term a "camwhore" who bear isolation fine because they get attention over the internet, ignore social distancing and invite chad to come fuck them at 2am, etc.

Reduction in female population reduces our options, which will probably lead to more male depression and suicide UNLESS the scarcity causes a boom in the onahole/robot industry to produce robot copes.

According to wiki, 70% of Japanese suicides are men.
This year according to government data the percentages are 67.1% men, 32.9% women.
OMG FEMALE SUICIDE IS ON THE RISE IN JAPAN! :soy: :soy:

The (((CNN))) article that you linked to has a more interesting stat about the relative increase:

[URL='https://www.cnn.com/profiles/selina-wang' said:
Selina Wang[/URL], Rebecca Wright and Yoko Wakatsuki]
In October, suicides among women in Japan increased almost 83% compared to the same month the previous year.
For comparison, male suicides rose almost 22% over the same time period.

I think that's largely because men are used to isolation (those who couldn't cope with it already roped before covid) whereas foids haven't had to deal with a decrease in attention like this until now.

Grass-eaters were already locked down before governments compelled them to, because society had already compelled them to social distance.

hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

I disagree, when times are merely "rough", male thirst is still probably high enough that they can get by with handjobs (or footjobs, thighjobs, kneejobs, elbowjobs, pitjobs, etc) or even just the hope of some outercourse or cuddling. Women can always find orbiters w/o putting out unless things are so harsh that guys lose tolerance for BS.

You need to actually have it go full zombie apocalypse before they'll give non-chads access to orifices.

Especially since cleanliness probably goes down so they'd feel better using hands than mouth on a dick.

At some point dicks might be so dirty they'd prefer to have it go in their pussy instead of mouth.

Men have always committed suicide in Japan it's kind of honourable when they do it. Seppuku isn't so much a thing though they generally hang themselves in a haunted forest and their spirit wanders around in there.

Selina Wang[/URL], Rebecca Wright and Yoko Wakatsuki]
In October, suicides among women in Japan increased almost 83% compared to the same month the previous year.
For comparison, male suicides rose almost 22% over the same time period.

The gynocentrism of the media triggers me. For real, I cannot read one fucking newspaper. Does not mastter what side its on.
Funny way to NOT SAY that men are allway6s suiciding in larger numbers

Feminists should wish for the female suicide rate to increase. They want equality, right? And they clearly don't care about lowering the male suicide rate.

Reactions to -Autistic men roping :
businessman-wearing-blindfold-picture-id91626846
Reactions to unattractive males roping: :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsPop::feelskek::lul:

I've seen countless foids say shit like "if you're a short guy go kill yourself" and they were being dead serious.