Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female Suicide Rate Is Rising

How happy are you about this?

• delighted

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • euphoric

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • estatic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • joyful

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • cheerful

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
:lul::D:p

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-rates-are-rising-faster-among-women-than-men

https://globalnews.ca/news/4274136/suicide-rates-women-men-canada/

In both the states and Canada the suicide rates of women are absolutely soaring, starting to overtake men lmao! Its ridiculous because whores are so fucking privileged but it fills my heart with such happiness. I love the idea of some stupid fucking bitch bawling her eyes out at the sight of her dead fellow slut lmao, stupid bitches. The moronic foid who slashes her throat and then immediately regrets her decision as reality kicks in but its too late for the stupid bitch and shes fucked. For the stupid whore who hangs herself but then regrets her decision as she struggles and dies from asphyxiation with true terror and remorse coursing through her lmao!

Its time for the score to get evened out baby.

Call me callous but we males have suffered enough and I'm elated the pendulum is swinging.

So you’re just gonna spam pointless articles.......

You remind me of @Albocel

Female suicide = ragequitting on tutorial mode

Foids would rather die than not get chad.

This is like going to a buffet which has 100 different dishes, but your favourite one has all been eaten, so you just go home hungry instead of choosing something else.

Female suicide = ragequitting on tutorial mode

Its amazing how low IQ they are kind are that they cant even complete the fucking tutorial.
Nevertheless, I hope more females take their lives in greater numbers (for "rule purposes" I'd just like to say I'm not encouraging suicide).

Damn, life fuel.

42 guests. This is going to make it to multiple websites. Is this a new record for you?

This is like going to a buffet which has 100 different dishes, but your favourite one has all been eaten, so you just go home hungry instead of choosing something else.

There's nothing to be depressed about. If you have a vagina you can make a living eating yourself to death on cam and you can get love, sex, and validation no matter how short and ugly you are. You can be a plank with no ass or no tits and get called petite and cute by 3 billion white knights with pot bellies or you can be obese and get called thick and curvy by 3 billion white knights. They all probably were just trying to attention hoe kill themselves so that they would get more attention and likes on social media, but they accidentally took one too many tic tacs.

Well whatever, foids killing themselves because Chad either rejected or left them and thus end their own life because of it. Talk about pathetic.

How I wish it where true but I highly doubt it

Tbh I'm surprised foids even have it in them to intentionally kill themselves, it takes a certain amount of mental strength and determination. Especially considering that their lives are a lot better than ours, there is less pushing them to suicide.

Good. Kill yourselves, you worthless holes.

Now that's what I call lifefuel

They live such good lives that when things get a little bit rough, they kill themselves. They have no idea how bad it can get

Cheerful at some shred of equality in this world, yes yes yes.

there was a study that came out recently that women experience more distress by having more sexual partners whereas men don't get extra distress.

the recent phenom of these whores runningn rampant is catching up with them.

Excellent analogy tbh.

DEAR DIARY: "Today i met my new classmates, i am effortposting right now teehee"

What good does feminism serve? Not even foids are happy.

Of course, their standards get higher day by day so of course they think their life is not fullfilled

i can't believe how insane women are in 2k19

instead of roping they should suck my dick tbh. it's a waste.

Wonderful I hope this trend continues, massive lifefuel.

According to those it's still three times more men that die of sui every year. Will be a long time before they catch up.

Just another thing that feminists can brag about in protests...

Those aren’t successful suicides. They’re unsuccessful attention attempts.. I bet they’re just taking wayyyyyy too many flintstones vitamin gummies.. gotta make it look authentic if you wanna get instagram followers.

It's obvious why it's increasing

they have very high standards and end up alone in their 30s

Hope they start some sui clubs and an heroing in front of trains en masse

No comfy option on the poll, sad

Doesnt make a difference for me. My life is still shit.

According to those it's still three times more men that die of sui every year. Will be a long time before they catch up.
They never will, ever.
To have women in conditions in which they'd kill themselves as much as men would require making them expendable, which would require changing reproductive biology and/or human psychology. Women's ovaries and uteri have saved them from suffering like men do.

Not enough high quality Chad cock to go around lol