Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female talked to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I was sitting on a bench and reading this PDF I had downloaded about Rabaul under Japanese occupation and this female from my uni approached me and asked what was wrong, apparently I seemed sad

I said “No, nothing” and she said “Oh ok” and continued walking

Should I try to talk to her more ?? @Diocel @gymletethnicel thoughts on this experience (i’m a truecel)

just find that one random girl who's name you don't know, and who's appearance was distorted my a mask on a campus filled with hundreds of students theory

You should have tried to strike up a conversation with her.

iu
I’m not bald ‍

Maby dude, I was too busy reading though it was at an important part talking about Iwamoto

any time a girl talks to us is lifefuel
but remember, if you were chad, she wouldnt just ask if you were ok and move on, she'd put herself all over you until she's convinced you "feel better"

Girls did this to me in HS as well, was kinda annoying cause it made me think i was doing something wrong

Mogs me
Should I try to talk to her more ?? @Diocel @gymletethnicel thoughts on this experience (i’m a truecel)
Yeah, because that always works out well

she wanted to have sex

This. You fucking kike, never once in my life have I had a girl ask me something like that, and you threw away that opportunity like it was nothing fucking hell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

she wanted to have sex
This. You fucking kike, never once in my life have I had a girl ask me something like that, and you threw away that opportunity like it was nothing fucking hell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Don’t worry I’ve seen her around I will find her in no time
I didn't talk to a girl my age face to face in ages.
She’s a first year I can tell, not my age
Only reason I know this, etc. is cause I have a spot (my bench) where I sit sometimes and she is nearby studying maby or calling

I know. I would have lost my shit if a girl approached me.
6ne237kpqbd11

How the fuck did you manage to find a foid that short in holand? is she ethnic?
Yes she’s half black, very light skin and blue colored hair

Don’t get too hopeful, bitch was most likely trying to virtue signal by pretending to care

Ask her if she likes japanese history

I was sitting on a bench and reading this PDF I had downloaded about Rabaul under Japanese occupation and this female from my uni approached me and asked what was wrong, apparently I seemed sad

I said “No, nothing” and she said “Oh ok” and continued walking
incel moment