Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female thief is beaten and stripped naked.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1502736432[/video]
I think one of the guys is wearing an anonymous mask.

Crustaciouse at it again with the entertainment, I see.

But yet again, you can tell these apes are from a third world country. That's why they're doing this. They have no sense of cruel or unusual punishment.

Still funny as hell though.

[font=arial, sans-serif]¢5 has been deposited into your account.[/font]

Kointo said:
I haven't made a video post in a while.

Kointo said:

But yet again, you can tell these apes are from a third world country. That's why they're doing this. They have no sense of cruel or unusual punishment.

Still funny as hell though.

It's brazil, i don't know why there are so many videos of people getting killed/beat/robed coming from brazil.

Crustaciouse said:

It's brazil, i don't know why there are so many videos of people getting killed/beat/robed coming from brazil.

Because Brazil is a crime infested shithole

Crustaciouse said:

Because Brazil is a third world shithole infested with primitive chimpcels who have the IQ of a 2nd grader. Seriously like half of Brazil is nig. If 13% of the US population commit 50% of the crime, then quadruple that. Also combine it with 2nd grade intellect and barbarians who cannot function in a real world society and you have a dangerous combination. Lol and liberals want those people to come live in the US for free hahaha

Can't believe they didn't just take payment in a different way right on the spot. She didn't look too bad. Perhaps scared of diseases.

Crustaciouse said:

Latin America has absurdly high crime rates. Highest in the world.

Earthbound said:
Because Brazil is a third world shithole infested with primitive chimpcels who have the IQ of a 2nd grader. Seriously like half of Brazil is nig. If 13% of the US population commit 50% of the crime, then quadruple that. Also combine it with 2nd grade intellect and barbarians who cannot function in a real world society and you have a dangerous combination. Lol and liberals want those people to come live in the US for free hahaha

Brazil is only 7.61% black according to Wikipedia. When I went there I saw some black people but it was nowhere close to half the population.

Earthbound said:

Do you spend all your free time jerking off to gore videos? That can't be healthy.

Framecel222 said:
Do you spend all your free time jerking off to gore videos? That can't be healthy.

moralfag

Framecel222 said:
>"This guy isn't a psychopath, let's laugh at him!"

I'm not laughing. I'm just stating that you're a moralfag.

This gore shit fucking depresses me. How can you guys watch this shit with a straight face?

Framecel222 said:
Kointo said:
>"This guy isn't a psychopath, let's laugh at him!"
she is a female, she hates you if you are a truecel
GunnaSecure said:
This gore shit fucking depresses me. How can you guys watch this shit with a straight face?
>gore

GunnaSecure said:

I don't watch it with a straight face. I watch it with a grin. It's just entertaining seeing a femoid being treated like this.

Also this shit isn't even gore

Kointo said:
I don't watch it with a straight face. I watch it with a grin. It's just entertaining seeing a femoid being treated like this.

Also this shit isn't even gore

Hand feet crushing is pretty gore-ish to me. 

she's literally bleeding all over the floor. I can't even bring myself to turn on the sound because she's probably crying. fuck me

sometimes I watch gore videos because I feel like doing so makes me a little stronger mentally. we're very sheltered animals, I think that getting a little used to our mortality can be a good thing.

GunnaSecure said:
I can't watch gore either man... I tried watching one out of curiosity, but I felt disgusted with myself.

Can anyone confirm if the guy is wearing an anonymous mask?

Crustaciouse said:
Can anyone confirm if the guy is wearing an anonymous mask?

Yes it's a Guy Fawkes mask from "V for Vendetta" the same one that was popularized by Anonymous. Not really relevant though.

retarded_dumbshit said:
sometimes I watch gore videos because I feel like doing so makes me a little stronger mentally. we're very sheltered animals, I think that getting a little used to our mortality can be a good thing.

Yeah, I'm desensitized to these kinds of videos now from exposure

Females are objects