Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female Youtuber gets rid of her autistic ricecel adopted son

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

The couple welcomed the now-4-year-old little boy, who was later diagnosed with autism, through an adoption from China in October 2017.
"Once Huxley came home, there was a lot more special needs that we weren't aware of, and that we were not told," James said in a video shared on Tuesday.

Jfl they wanted to adopt some ethnic child so they could virtue signal, but then they realised how subhuman their autistic ricecel son would be, so they just threw him away.

Aside from their obvious deplorable motivations, Jfl at bringing an autistic rice from China to the west.

Reason #57397594 why everybody should be blackpilled

Imagine virtue signaling so much that you actually adopt a child and skip your biological needs while incels rope themselves because of that
all of those kind of people that I see are usually trash and reality and are just narcissists

Not watching but yea no surprise here

Humans are garbage

Why even adopt in the first place then jfl

Imagine when he grows up and realize he was thrown away for being an autist rice kid brutal

Not watching. Clicked to see the likes and dislikes.

Fucking whore disabled them.

Nice, will the kid at least be returned to his orphanage?

White god giveth, white god taketh away. Or its rather the other way around this time.

Just another day in clown world :feelsclown:

He served his purpose and now the family doesn't need him anymore
He never was human to them

The child was used as nothing more than a human prop to get views, and virtue signaling points from her fellow white lefty contemporaries. This is the reality of being ethnic in the west. Nothing more than a shield for these loonies to gain more power themselves over other people

"Teehee look at me I'm saving the poor ethnic people who can't help themselves!"

Last edited:
Never began for him. Should have tested the kid first before bringing him over jfl

That shouldn’t get the kid down! He should grow up, work hard, and GO ExploRe the world!

People who adopt are mostly child molesters who don't want to do incest (EX: Woody Allen and Jerry Sandusky).

Last edited:
Notice something?
"I I I, me me me, my feelings, I had it tough, its all about me" meanwhile that ricecel is alone in a foreign country with who knows what people because of this stupid bitch, empathic gender strikes again.

Notice something?
"I I I, me me me, my feelings, I had it tough, its all about me" meanwhile that ricecel is alone in a foreign country with who knows what people because of this stupid bitch, empathic gender strikes again.

this mom should've at least given her son a blowjob before abandoning him to make it worth his while

Poor kid just needed more (((vaccines)))!

Virtue signaling ain't easy!!!

Fuark this is so brutal

Fuck them and fuck their family

Interracial adoption should not exist.

It causes more problems that it solves.

When the rubber hits the road their own comfort and lifestyle took precedence over the principles that they hypocritically virtue signal.

Something something, actions, not words.

i hate this fucking world

Not surprised

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED

White people need to be punished for giving their kids names like "Huxley"

Humans are garbage
*most

While nobody is perfect in every way, there is a group of men who think clearly with morals and reason. Most low IQ normies lack self reflection and commit immoralities in thought, mind and action every day.

All autists should be offered euthanasia once they hit 18 if they want it, they get yearly reviews & if nothing has improved then it's there if wanted, you get 1 day of lavish lifestyle & a hooker then you take your nembutal.

Very few autists go on to live productive or happy lives, a big part of this is early intervention & a game plan in place to work towards the strengths of the kid rather than expecting them to excel at the NT lifestyle which most will struggle with heavily.

It'd help if the NT society didn't treat autists so fucking bad but ya know; that's too much to ask.

Thinking on it imagine if as he grew up he had his own videos in his own words to describe autism & the struggles, it'd be good awareness for the condition to an audience that otherwise would have no clue, he'd be set money wise & through the fame might be able to get some strange.

Nah just throw him away, shiiiiiiit.

Last edited: