Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FemaleFuckBuddyFriendzonePill: How many of you would befriend a woman or women if you had any chance of having sex with them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date

Would you befriend a woman or women if you had any chance of having sex with them?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
As the title says.

Normies always love saying "show your personality"... "just be friends"... "just have a shared hobby or interest"...

I mean it's pretty fucking insulting when they fuck their other male friends and not you... That's what Normies don't realise & understand. Just be honest about Lookism.

No, that chance would be close to 0

Voicel if there is like a 10%, if you mean with my current looks, then NO

This is hypothetical. I don't expect any of you or me to have female friends who want to turn it into romance/love/sex/family creation & rearing etc.

I did have a foid friend and she even knew I was virgin but still wouldn't pity fuck me

I'd rather casually fuck a few foids in a social circle than commit to a relationship with a non virgin.

I would rather kill myself.

Public votes is gay tbh but @werty1457 is being a volcel :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

>befriending foid

Man that would kill my braincels more than the retards here do

I'm sure there are plenty of users who are suffering through their "friendship" as we speak, so truthfully a lot would.

Honestly if you have to "pay" for it in any way not being a chad, I'd rather just use cash. Get it my way on my terms. Fuck this covert shit.

What if she drives you around for freesies to the places you wanna go

Females driving is an atrocity. I would never allow a female to drive me around. I would kill her and afterwards I would kill myself in order to restore my honour.

I did that back when I was uber-desperate. Having female friends is a recipe for disaster when you're incel, though. They betray at the drop of a hat, and then you lose your male friends.

Females driving is an atrocity. I would never allow a female to drive me around. I would kill her and afterwards I would kill myself in order to restore my honour.
Based tbhngl

if she is good looking and rich. otherwise no,

That @SadLonelySingle and his family deserve to be publicy executed