[Blackpill] Females act just as stupid and desperate towards Chads like cucks act towards them

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Officer
★★★★★
7d 11h 8m
Has anyone noticed how females act around Chad when they want to make a move or want to send them signs that they are interested? They say everything Chad says, agrees with him on everything, go out of their way to help him in any way they can, say that they like certain things that Chad also likes (football, the movies he likes, everything). Even if they don't like it, they will say they do.
Females are just like men, they act like this with guys they are really interested in, if not even worse than cucks.
Oh, have I mentioned how for Chad she is ALWAYS available? It doesn't matter that tomorrow she has an important exam, the night before she will go out with Chad if he wants. She could even miss the exam, it doesn't matter, she won a Chad. While for you, she is ALWAYS busy, even on vacation

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
62d 7h 51m
Yes, I know water is blue

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
★★
42d 20h 43m
We aren't even an option for them

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★
9d 8h 47m
Has anyone noticed how females act around Chad when they want to make a move or want to send them signs that they are interested? They say everything Chad says, agrees with him on everything, go out of their way to help him in any way they can, say that they like certain things that Chad also likes (football, the movies he likes, everything). Even if they don't like it, they will say they do.
Females are just like men, they act like this with guys they are really interested in, if not even worse than cucks.
Oh, have I mentioned how for Chad she is ALWAYS available? It doesn't matter that tomorrow she has an important exam, the night before she will go out with Chad if he wants. She could even miss the exam, it doesn't matter, she won a Chad. While for you, she is ALWAYS busy, even on vacation
Of course. This is one of the first things you'll notice with a Chad in the vicinity.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Becoming the perfect being
-
67d 21h 22m
MEN AND WOMAN LOVE DIFFERENTLY BRO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Major
33d 18h 27m
They behave even worse. They congregate in a group, following him around. They go crazy and scream after him (famous chads). They simp harder than men do (as seen from tinder chadfishing).

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlookingneetcel
★★★
32d 16h 35m
Imagine having foids jestermaxxing, smiling, being interested in everything you discuss, being shy to invite you out on a date, and competing against each other just to get on your dick. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
40d 17h 46m
The Person who needs the other less has always more power in a relationship

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
52d 21h 57m
True, this is very!

Although i would say men arr cuckier about it... Since white knight and m'lady and all that....