Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females act just as stupid and desperate towards Chads like cucks act towards them

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Has anyone noticed how females act around Chad when they want to make a move or want to send them signs that they are interested? They say everything Chad says, agrees with him on everything, go out of their way to help him in any way they can, say that they like certain things that Chad also likes (football, the movies he likes, everything). Even if they don't like it, they will say they do.
Females are just like men, they act like this with guys they are really interested in, if not even worse than cucks.
Oh, have I mentioned how for Chad she is ALWAYS available? It doesn't matter that tomorrow she has an important exam, the night before she will go out with Chad if he wants. She could even miss the exam, it doesn't matter, she won a Chad. While for you, she is ALWAYS busy, even on vacation

Yes, I know water is blue

We aren't even an option for them

Has anyone noticed how females act around Chad when they want to make a move or want to send them signs that they are interested? They say everything Chad says, agrees with him on everything, go out of their way to help him in any way they can, say that they like certain things that Chad also likes (football, the movies he likes, everything). Even if they don't like it, they will say they do.
Females are just like men, they act like this with guys they are really interested in, if not even worse than cucks.
Oh, have I mentioned how for Chad she is ALWAYS available? It doesn't matter that tomorrow she has an important exam, the night before she will go out with Chad if he wants. She could even miss the exam, it doesn't matter, she won a Chad. While for you, she is ALWAYS busy, even on vacation

Of course. This is one of the first things you'll notice with a Chad in the vicinity.

MEN AND WOMAN LOVE DIFFERENTLY BRO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They behave even worse. They congregate in a group, following him around. They go crazy and scream after him (famous chads). They simp harder than men do (as seen from tinder chadfishing).

Imagine having foids jestermaxxing, smiling, being interested in everything you discuss, being shy to invite you out on a date, and competing against each other just to get on your dick. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:

The Person who needs the other less has always more power in a relationship

True, this is very!

Although i would say men arr cuckier about it... Since white knight and m'lady and all that....