Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Females admit that they just cannot stop texting "fuckboys" (=high-status Chads with a harem)

When im a stupid hypergamous whore

Never understood why it’s used as an insult. I mean what’s pathetic about having sex with lots of women?

Never understood why it’s used as an insult. I mean what’s pathetic about having sex with lots of women?

I don't even think it's an insult. It's more of a "tehehehe" insult. Like "bad boy".
When women REALLY want to insult men, they use terms that evoke disgust: creepy, strange, weird.
But terms that evoke fear or associations of men who have a lot of sex, it's actually a compliment.

Playermodel rope
Thanksman

Women don't use it as an insult.

Soy boys do but that's because they actually buy into everything women tells them. They really think a "fuckboy" is a loser because he just has sex with women but doesn't respect them, where as soy boys have sex with none despite how much respect they have which ought to tell them something but for some reason reality just doesn't get through them.

"haha females are so funny. It's just a joke mannn. They really like nice guys like me more." :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back