Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Females and kids almost never die in movies or shows.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Watching movies which have a majority female cast or a main female character, she is never subject to anything the man is, and is always exempt from being being fucked up. In many action movies where there's a lot of fighting the female is never allowed to be killed off easily and has to be put above everyone, even if she is a side character. Men on the other hand usually end up being killed in the most pathetic ways like ants, much more brutally and carelessly.
Men are generally more dynamic than women when it comes to roles they play in movies since they are allowed to get shit on by everyone and die as the main character. Meanwhile the female lead is more often than not an egotistical foid which COULD end up fighting a man but is guaranteed to win, barely has any character development, and is usually a Mary Sue who's "justified" in everything they do.

For the kids portion, since media portrays all kids as pure and honest, their death, even in ridiculous circumstances, is not allowed. Even the most destructive annoying ass kids in movies are allowed a pass at life when they deserve to die just as much as the antagonist. Every time I hear a cocky brat talking to a grown man like they're their equal I want to choke them out.

It's not "dark" or "edgy" it's fucking realistic, you can't convince me that some random Stacy can kill a group of men after being impaled and eaten alive by ants like in Revenge, or a group of retarded kids entering a powerful clown demon's lair and killing him with a fucking pipe like in 2017 IT.

Even in Scarface, Tony Montana had a code where he said "no women, no kids" just lol at being a moralfag
kids grow up to be normies and degenerate sex havers
so might as well take them out early
if you won't kill a woman or kids, then you are not fit to be a soldier or fighter

Exactly how i feel, if i ever made a show i’d make sure to do the opposite of this just for the lulz

Even in Scarface, Tony Montana had a code where he said "no women, no kids" just lol at being a moralfag
if you won't kill a woman or kids, then you are not fit to be a soldier or fighter
Jfl I thought mobsters would kill whole family lines in a heart beat.

that's cucked

deleting scarface from my movie library

that's cucked

deleting scarface from my movie library
tbh the gunman who shot the Wayne's should have killed the son too
i mean, why wouldn't you?

Well, a bunch of women and kids died at the end of the Waco series for what it’s worth

tbh the gunman who shot the Wayne's should have killed the son too
i mean, why wouldn't you?

a true criminal would have no problem with shooting women and children.. That's just reality

I don’t think this is a 100% true generalization

I bet movies in the 1940s for example do not coincide with your thought

I don’t think this is a 100% true generalization

I bet movies in the 1940s for example do not coincide with your thought
Of course they don't I'm mainly aiming this towards the 21st century movies and shows we have today.

Men are born to be used.
Womens value is limitless

Its takes a real man to kill women and children

Good observation

If they do it’s considered shocking and the whole plot revolves around it.. It tells the audience that the director/writer/producer have enormous balls to do something that atrocious.

Last edited:
If they do it’s considered shocking and the whole movie revolves around it.. It tells the audience that the director/writer/producer have enormous balls to do something that atrocious.
Whereas killing some dude doesn’t phase anyone lol

Whereas killing some dude doesn’t phase anyone lol
Killing atleast 1 dude is mandatory for every movie. People will be disappointed if nobody dies