Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females and Numales get irrationally angry over the blackpill

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
If you bring up the fact that unattractive males experience problems dating due to their genetics (face, height, dick size), any numale or female reading it goes berserk. You will either get banned instantly if there are mods around, or get insulted and ridiculed beyond belief. Their anger towards us simply recognizing looks as our main disadvantage is unbelievable. It's not normal, which is one of the main reasons why I don't challenge my own beliefs anymore. I've had all of highschool, middle school, and most of college to understand that looks are everything in attractiveness. People talking about personality and shit is just a way for them to feel morally superior to others.

Numales get mad because it reminds them of their past loneliness and challenges their just world hypothesis. "N-nice guys with recessed facial bones and unattractive facial features who respect women have a chance in dating....r-right???"

Females get mad because the blackpill reveals an immoral part of their biology. They are fine with the world knowing that males are more aggressive and prone to violence on average, but are totally NOT FINE with the world knowing that females make Hitler look like a saint in regards to eugenics.

I wouldn't be so mad if they were upfront about what they actually want

They know we're right but they don't want to admit it

Based & blackpilled tbh

People hate the fact that there are things in life that they can not control
They want to believe that if they do everything right (be a nice person, respecting women etc. classic blue-pilled stuff) then they will get laid. Society is based on this lie and perpetuates itself through it.
Of course it doesn't work that way your looks(which you can do very little about) decides almost everything. But they simply can not fathom that. Their entire world view and modus operandi is based on this lie
I believe religion and economy works in a similar false promise. Be meek & do everything right then you will get heaven or study your ass off and you will be rich[despite the fact that you will statistically never even have the 1% salary of your CEO(who might as well as inherit his position)].

Because the truth hurts.

People hate the fact that there are things in life that they can not control
They want to believe that if they do everything right (be a nice person, respecting women etc. classic blue-pilled stuff) then they will get laid. Society is based on this lie and perpetuates itself through it.
Of course it doesn't work that way your looks(which you can do very little about) decides almost everything. But they simply can not fathom that. Their entire world view and modus operandi is based on this lie
I believe religion and economy works in a similar false promise. Be meek & do everything right then you will get heaven or study your ass off and you will be rich[despite the fact that you will statistically never even have the 1% salary of your CEO(who might as well as inherit his position)]

The only equality I want enforced by the state in the future is genetic equality among our species

They also don't want to acknowledge how shitty ugly men got it in general terms. We're excluded from almost all areas of human activity thanks to our appearence.

The only equality I want enforced by the state in the future is genetic equality among our species
Never said government should enforce anything.
No regulation will save human race due to its inherent qualities.
There will be always subhumans, you can sugar coat it, bully and shun them less maybe but it is inevitable.
I don' t want any vain attempt at saving this shitty civilization
I want it to collapse and human race to go extinct
There is no salvation, no good ending for us just end our misery.

Numales are fucking embarrassing and they need to be punished lol

People simply refuse to admit that biological determinism is a thing. They'd rather cope with the idea that their destiny in life is something they can control. Challenging this notion causes normies to have an existential crises.

People simply refuse to admit that biological determinism is a thing. They'd rather cope with the idea that their destiny in life is something they can control. Challenging this notion causes normies to have an existential crises.
I find this so strange. The ability for humans to lie to themselves and others is very strange.

Foids know that their nature is perverse and that if men woke up to this reality, their artificial power would turn to dust. That is why it is interesting to them that men remain blind.

Females want to believe it doesn't matter what they look like, they can still get chad to commit to them over a stacy with gigantic tits, ass, with a flat stomach and slim waist.