Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are clogging up plastic surgeons time when these surgeons could be

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
actually benefitting a subhuman with their subhumanity/ deformity instead of helping a stacey whos "insecure about a facial feature" and whos 7/10 and goes to a 8/10. 

While looking online at all of the before and afters of plenty of different plastic surgeries, its usually the subhuman men who get surgery to looksmax a little bit and they usually succeed. But then the rest of the photos is just full of attractive women who dont even need plastic surgery.

Now this isnt a cope just from browsing online, in countries like australia it is expensive af to get plastic surgery and theres a fucking waiting list too.

Why must these surgeons cuck themselves helping FHO's who dont need plastic surgery and not put more subhuman men on top of the waiting list?

Subconsciously, no one wants subhuman men to spread their DNA by tricking femoids. Be it gym,plastic surgery and most importantly makeup.Femoids get turned off if they see you are trying too hard, creating an illusion. If all the females only breed with chad, the offspring will eventually ascend after several generations.even the offspring of subhuman femoids. Subhuman men are expandable.

That's why normies (especially femoids) keep telling you to be yourself instead of improving anything.

rotandrise said:
Subconsciously, no one wants subhuman men to spread their DNA by tricking femoids. Be it gym,plastic surgery and most importantly makeup.Femoids get turned off if they see you are trying too hard, creating an illusion. If all the females only breed with chad, the offspring will eventually ascend after several generations.even the offspring of subhuman femoids. Subhuman men are expandable.

That's why normies (especially femoids) keep telling you to be yourself instead of improving anything.

true, females have always wanted to mate with a good looking man and to have its babies so frauding looks makes sense being a turn off, but still women fraud their looks all the time.

Regardless, i dont want kids, i fucking hate them, they are always yelling and screaming and shit so if i ascend with plastic surgery and land a female and dont have kids than theres nothing really morally wrong as we are both frauding ourselves and also i wont be producing a subhuman kid.