Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are getting raped left and right, yet here we are, involuntary celibates

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

I am in a chronic state of bewilderment.

It's a tiny proportion of males doing that. Most rape allegations are BS.

It's a tiny proportion of males doing that. Most rape allegations are BS.
This. Foids have to always be the victim because they know the world will coddle them.

See? We're not bad. We don't do the rape.

I hate when women cry 'rape'

Yikes, don’t you realize these guys have great charisma to get these women? You inkwells need to work on your own personalities.

Absolute nonsense. It’s all lies.

Most female rape complaints are like most female suicide attempts = a cry for attention

Theyd rather get raped by chads then let any of us close to them. Fuck these primal apes; they have no conscience, no sense of morals and will inevitably take us back to violent times when the biggest strongest ape humans could rape as many women as they wanted while the betas watched from a distance and eventually got wiped out of the gene pool.

evan is a mans name.why stay then, no sympathy here these foids cry oh this man treats me like a piece of shit but i'll be back with him tomorrow when he says sorry.funny shit this is.wonder what his side of the story is

No such thing as rape.

Just Jewgle about women rape fantaisies, rape and therefore ascend theory
I forgot to correct myself. There's no such thing as rape for women. Women control sex and they put themselves into positions to get raped by acting like sluts. Little boys and men in prison get raped all the time.

Chads are raping and we are to blame

I forgot to correct myself. There's no such thing as rape for women. Women control sex and they put themselves into positions to get raped by acting like sluts. Little boys and men in prison get raped all the time.
HIGH IQ

Claims she was raped by her husband. Is she retarded?
Has a child (99% likely gets child support)
Had a man (most likely has had mutliple) who "loved" her
She herself claims she is privileged and has money

How can anyone take this stupid bitch seriously? JFL Her life is so incredibly easy yet she complains still, I absolutely fucking hate foids so much.

Also notice how she says "I couldn't understand my reaction to the abuse, I accepted it and believed I deserved it" can you guess why she reacted like this? The man was obviously attractive, as we all know from experiments chad can be a murderer baby rapist criminal yet they will still fuck him, this is a great example of how foids react to chad, when he abuses them they actually believe they deserve it JFL.

"Muh husband fucked me whilst I was sleeping and now it is burned into my brain I was raped I tell you" This bitch should have her genitals mutilated then raped by 100 Congolese tribesmen in succession then she can say she was "raped" (In minecraft off course).

No such thing as rape.

Try taking off a foid’s skinny jeans then. See how much consent she gives you.

You may have meant “No such thing as rape if [Chad, Chang, Tyrone].”

Little boys and men in prison get raped all the time.
But they don't whine about it in public because being raped as a man is truly shameful, while being raped as a woman is a badge of honor, these days. After all, we have a nice example here : how many times did this actress use the word "survivor" in this video ? Like she wants to put herself on the same merit level as a war veteran or something. News flash : no matter how disgusting and humiliating rape is, it is not deadly.

Another moron who says something that didnt happen 20 years ago. Kike.

"Wow being a rape survivor is all the rage these days. Wait, a few guys made me feel uncomfortable decades ago, I should jump on that train."

Rape = sub 9 looked my way for 0.1s

No incel has ever raped.
Therefore, women should start teaming up with incels

Some add a tldw?

Lol ok let’s rape then.

The cunt wanted it, deserved it, and deserves much worse for crying about it to big daddy government.

Muh husband fucked me whilst I was sleeping and now it is burned into my brain I was raped I tell you" This bitch should have her genitals mutilated then raped by 100 Congolese tribesmen in succession then she can say she was "raped" (In minecraft off course

The greatest rage fuel for me is when average or ugly foids cry "rape", as if they're so desirable to be raped in the first place. Just lol at the sheer conceit and presumptuousness.

I am in a chronic state of bewilderment.

Most rape cases are false. Foids fake it to get attention. These attention seeking whores have got nothing better to do than holding men accountable for a crime they didn't commit.

They deserve it for all the rejections they do

Oh, was I supposed to listen to a hole-collection talk in a web video? Nah, that's not going to happen.

She was "raped" by a sub-6. This was before she met chad.

Funny how we're the ones getting called rapists when all the chads and male feminist are doing the deed.

She was "raped" by a sub-6. This was before she met chad.
brutal. she probably fucked a normke then realized that she had fucked a sub 8 and wanted to call rape. even if I became Chad I will monkmax.