Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females are gonna trigger my primate reproduction instincts

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

>Be me in a laboratory class.
>Professor calls everyone to one table to show us how to do something.
>I go up to the table.
>Look infront of me:
0aad52e3c239c02a041fe57708c89ebb
>Petite white thot with a fat ass bent over only a few inches away from me
>Hnnnnnnnnnggggg:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
My primate brain felt like it was taking control as I wanted to reach over and grab onto her like my life depended on it.
I was so close to initiating mating rituals but I would have gotten killed by the white knights around.
Ngl i should have atleast copped a feel and acted like it was an accident, sadly if an ugly guy does even that he will be accused of rape.

Females should go back to wearing long skirts. Modern day degeneracy makes them dress like dudes or even worse, like prostitutes.

Females should go back to wearing long skirts. Modern day degeneracy makes them dress like dudes or even worse, like prostitutes.
All foids should wear burqas in public tbh

I saw that many times in high school , The girls wore an uniform with short skirts

Op is either going to get doxed & or banned for indirect foid worship.

All foids should wear burqas in public tbh
I hate seeing women in public. They should cover their legs, head etc. Honestly modern society is degenerate.

There really is something about seeing a really attractive woman in real life that is so much better than seeing one on the internet.

There really is something about seeing a really attractive woman in real life that is so much better than seeing one on the internet.

Of course. The brain can differentiate between the two quite easily.

In my class girls always do this shit, especially the overweight ones with a huge ass.

Gonna save this and then coom to it later ngl

Too bad you didn't look like your chadfish.

I recognize a typical slav classroom

ffs this is brutal

021F9BF2 205A 4FDF 88E1 E2024B0FEFBE

Our brother almost died, hurrah for the continued survival of @FidelCashflow. :feelsokman: