Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are sociopaths that just want to use sub 8 men as emotional tampons

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200408 212353 Instagram

These bitches will never stop defending their friend zoning tactics.
"Teehee so what if I wont give you any romantic validation, atleast you get to help me with my problems teehee"
All men need to stop being friends with females. All it will do is cause you emotional distress as you have to watch that animal fuck some high t agressive Chad's while she treats you like a gay friend who has no sexual interest in females, because in their brains sub 8 men are seen as either asexual or gay.
There is no straight sub 8 men in their minds, they cant comprehend that a subhuman piece of shit like that would have the audacity to think he has the chance with the almighty female, the devils gift to mankind.

Last edited:
Simps will never understand this

"Just be happy to be my emotional tampon while i fuck chad, and give me free money you simp, teehee"

21598.jpg

Of course the toilet's avatar is of her half-naked body.

Notice she didn't correct the parts before "no sex" because even they can't deny that female "friendship" is one-sided to benefit her. Will she listen to your problems? No. Will she wake up @ 3 am to help you with your flat tire? Hell FOOOOOOOOOOOOKING No. How exactly does this friendship benefit you in any way when you likely would do the same for her?

GET FUCKED YOU DIRTY CUMRAG.

This just shows how much we haven't evolved from our animal "lessers". You think a lion is befriending a lioness to try and get sex? :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Foids will only learn how to behave as a real whamen after you have deprived them of their rights.

some cucks are just happy to be around women and are content with it

View attachment 233019

These bitches will never stop defending their friend zoning tactics.
"Teehee so what if I wont give you any romantic validation, atleast you get to help me with my problems teehee"
All men need to stop being friends with females. All it will do is cause you emotional distress as you have to watch that animal fuck some high t agressive Chad's while she treats you like a gay friend who has no sexual interest in females, because in their brains sub 8 men are seen as either asexual or gay.
There is no straight sub 8 men in their minds, they cant comprehend that a subhuman piece of shit like that would have the audacity to think he has the chance with the almighty female, the devils gift to mankind.
There is a larger problem also, females are so self centred they are SHIT FRIENDS, eg I dont think they are capable of reciprocating the friendship.
Even if we take out the sexual element that they are not giving sex or sexual validation the stinky inkwell "friend" they are cucking.

Lets investigate the paradigm of a friendship, there is give and take on BOTH SIDES of the friendship, a friendship with a girl, becomes all about HER problems, and being HER emotional punchbag for HER problems with CHAD. The male "friend " never gets the same support from the woman, she is so entitled and self centred and solopsisstic she never offers the same level of interest and support. A male friend has to be a complete simp but just without the sex, encompassing also the expectation of paying for everything for m'lady, and huge emotional support, with no reciprocation in kind.

This is I believe the real reason that men and women cant be friends, BECAUSE WOMEN IN REALITY ARE SHIT PEOPLE, THEY MAKE SHIT FRIENDS

FUCK ALL WOMEN

There is a larger problem also, females are so self centred they are SHIT FRIENDS, eg I dont think they are capable of reciprocating the friendship.
Even if we take out the sexual element that they are not giving sex or sexual validation the stinky inkwell "friend" they are cucking.

Lets investigate the paradigm of a friendship, there is give and take on BOTH SIDES of the friendship, a friendship with a girl, becomes all about HER problems, and being HER emotional punchbag for HER problems with CHAD. The male "friend " never gets the same support from the woman, she is so entitled and self centred and solopsisstic she never offers the same level of interest and support. A male friend has to be a complete simp but just without the sex, encompassing also the expectation of paying for everything for m'lady, and huge emotional support, with no reciprocation in kind.

This is I believe the real reason that men and women cant be friends, BECAUSE WOMEN IN REALITY ARE SHIT PEOPLE, THEY MAKE SHIT FRIENDS
Song: Why can't we be friends?
Asnwer: cause you a bitch

Women hate ugly men, the "friendzoned" guys are being used as betabuxx but without having access to sex

if the nice guy looked good, maybe she would reciprocate

Women's nature is disgusting

Fucking whores

Genuine advice to female lurkers who are reading this: Try being a real friend to guys.

Seriously. Try being a real friend. You whine when guys complain about being in the "friendzone," but maybe the problem is they're not even in the friendzone, you've put them in the emotional tampon zone. You demand emotional support (and material things) from them while offering nothing in return. Maybe if you actually offered something back, those guys could become your real friends.

The idea of males and females being friends is something that would have been laughed at in every society even 100 yrs ago. This shit is self-apparent.

They want us either dead or enslaved