Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are the main reason why racism exist in the west and is constanly growing.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Women betraying the men from their race and race mixing causes interfighting between different races of men for their women. Women denying sex to a large ammount of male population causes celibate men to cope with radical ideologies, trying to fill the hole in their lives women caused. Women voting for leftist parties and promoting mass migration causes a large influx of foreign population with causes interfighting between them and the native population. There are much more examples to name. Women are to blame for the rise in racism in the west.

There's a reason why racism and racist propaganda always revolves around women.

Males voting for fascist parties and promoting expulsions of selected minorities causes racism and war.

high iq, if every population could keep their women under control there would be much more peace in the world

as it is, everyone needs to pay for female whims and frivolities, no matter what the cost

Sexual Frustration usually leads to inferiority complexes, which leads to violence, which in the end leads to suffering. Women making 80% of the male population sexually frustrated is going to lead to serious social issues in the next few decades. There’s going to be a serious spike in mass shooters/serial killers in the generation that comes after zoomers.. glad I won’t be apart of it

Sexual Frustration usually leads to inferiority complexes, which leads to violence, which in the end leads to suffering. Women making 80% of the male population sexually frustrated is going to lead to serious social issues in the next few decades. There’s going to be a serious spike in mass shooters/serial killers in the generation that comes after zoomers.. glad I won’t be apart of it
Me neither and nobody should expect my solidarity. If some crazy hobo raped a random foid i wouldnt call the police.

spike is a serious understatement
school shooters are going to fucking skyrocket

People confuse racism with xenophobia all the time, its fucking stupid. You should fear those that are different, because historically they would kill you and your children and take your women as slaves. People also confuse loving someone but not loving someone else as racism. Is it wrong to love your family, but not to love someone elses family? That doesn't mean you hate them.

I want it to be mentioned every morning. Mass murders and suicides should be so common they are part of the weather and traffic report, the newscasters will tell us which roads are being blocked by incels protesting with mass suicide and which roads to avoid because an active ER is there boosting his XP...

curries are the only immigrants in western countries who dont get laid so i dont really agree with the immigration part

Everytime when I see a woman be racist, it's a fat landwhale or a woman looking like a man

I want it to be mentioned every morning.
Once it gets that common they'll stop mentioning it. As much as normies worry about "all" these shootings that are happening, they're incredibly rare still, that's why you hear about them on the news while you don't hear about some ISIS fag blowing up some al Nusra fag or some gangstacel shooting up the house of another gangstacel. Those things happen much more often, your average person is much more likely to have their lives affected by that (to say nothing or real dangers like car crashes and heart disease), but you don't hear about them because they're just a normal part of life. The news saves its outrage for "omg, disaffected young men are such a danger, their 7 mind control drugs need to be upped to 12".
In the next decade this shit will become much more common, to the point that we'll stop hearing about it. People on the fringes just need to push through this middle part and join the ranks of their gangbanger and jihadi comrades.

curries are the only immigrants in western countries who dont get laid so i dont really agree with the immigration part
They vote to let them in the country but they won't let them in their vaginas.

Females are the root for all the world's problems

The news saves its outrage for "omg, disaffected young men are such a danger, their 7 mind control drugs need to be upped to 12".

The text under your name needs to be carved into a normie's face with a rusty knife... So fucking true.

The reason why Race-Realism is gaining any sort of prominence is due to over socialization and industrialization. A nation has a certain industrial capacity that suits its people. Once a nation exceeds that population expectation, then races become diluted and intermixed. A perfect example of this was the United States.

The reason why Race-Realism is gaining any sort of prominence is due to over socialization and industrialization. A nation has a certain industrial capacity that suits its people. Once a nation exceeds that population expectation, then races become diluted and intermixed. A perfect example of this was the United States.
what are u doing on here my fuhrer i thought u are only on chat

Women cause competition and bullying among males. When races are different, then racism is being used as tool of bullying

Women betraying the men from their race and race mixing causes interfighting between different races of men for their women. Women denying sex to a large ammount of male population causes celibate men to cope with radical ideologies, trying to fill the hole in their lives women caused. Women voting for leftist parties and promoting mass migration causes a large influx of foreign population with causes interfighting between them and the native population. There are much more examples to name. Women are to blame for the rise in racism in the west.
Major cope. (((Who))) do you think allowed these different races to be living amongst each other to begin with?

true man without race mixing racism wouldn't be nearly as bad

Females are the main reason for numerous things that currently happen.

I hate all fucking Zionist fags.

Males voting for fascist parties and promoting expulsions of selected minorities causes racism and war.
And communists definitely never started any wars

Cope

there's no other purpose in life than struggle

When we don't struggle against each other, degenerancy takes overs, this is what we see in these peaceful times

There's gotta be perpetual war so we keep women, gays, cucks & reds in place, it doesn't matter if the reason is race, economy, etc

kikes have a ((plan)) for anything that can happen.