Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females Being Allowed To Select Mates Is To The Detriment Of All Species

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Browsing IncelTears isn't so bad, sometimes it leads to gems like these, I've never even thought of this yet, and its so true when you think about it

There is no evidence that Chad is actually genetically superior in terms of natural selection. There is no evidence that he is healthier or sires healthier offspring, nor has better adaptive genes. One scientist that did a lot of work of spreading the meme suggesting that Chad was genetically superior was outed a fraud.

Chad is in no way objectively "better" than an incel, except in terms of being the object of female sexual desire. This was created by a "Fisherian runaway" fluke in natural selection.

A "Fisherian runaway" is a situation where a species has males with exaggerated masculine traits that are deemed highly desirable by females, but are actually seemingly maladaptive, for example with Peacocks. A male peacock's plumage does not actually provide any adaptive advantage to its survival except for finding a female mate. This is the result of a positive feedback loop in evolution:

Over time a positive feedback mechanism will see more exaggerated sons and choosier daughters being produced with each successive generation; resulting in the runaway selection for the further exaggeration of both the ornament and the preference (until the costs for producing the ornament outweigh the reproductive benefit of possessing it).

The two characteristics affected by such a process, namely [ornamental] development in the male, and sexual preference for such development in the female, must thus advance together, and … will advance with ever increasing speed. t is easy to see that the speed of development will be proportional to the development already attained, which will therefore increase with time exponentially, or in a geometric progression.
Fisher, R.A. (1930) The Genetical Theory of Natural Selection. ISBN 0-19-850440-3[6]

Such a process must soon run against some check. Two such are obvious. If carried far enough … counterselection in favour of less ornamented males will be encountered to balance the advantage of sexual preference; … elaboration and … female preference will be brought to a standstill, and a condition of relative stability will be attained. It will be more effective still if the disadvantage to the males of their sexual ornaments so diminishes their numbers surviving, relative to the females, as to cut at the root of the process, by demising the reproductive advantage to be conferred by female preference.
Fisher, R.A. (1930) The Genetical Theory of Natural Selection. ISBN 0-19-850440-3[6]

We can only speculate as to how this Fisherian runaway "Chad" started, but that positive feedback loop is creating a situation where female preference becomes more absurd as time goes on, with many more incels created.

I even found more examples of this phenomenon pointed out by incels:

-5lDZaexauLEo99tGrtIhwGZqBmQlKp9ibtmd8sE8S4.png

As a commenter pointed out:

This happened to a LOT of bird species where the females only mated with the most colorful and big feathered males, but then it turns out those are a lot more visible to predators.

Women select primarly based on FORM and not FUNCTION, they are inherently the more shallow sex, at some point selecting only "chad genetics" in terms of looks is going to start to express itself negatively in the gene pool, may ironically lead to our extinction. On another note who cares about that part, we don't get to take part in civilization so we shouldn't give a fuck about its downfall, I just wanted to point out the irony of it all.

I'm surprised I never thought about this until now, really think about the most obvious example of this, the Peacock, literally used for the term "peacocking" to define men imitating what is usually female behaviour, trying to "look more attractive", draw attention to yourself using colours, clothing, etc. The plumage of a male peacock does not aid in its survival AND ACTUALLY IMPEDES IT.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of the same thing.
A good looking guy with many genetic decieses will be chosen over an ugly guy with very healthy genes.

You can also see women wear very impractical clothing while incels wear practical clothing that doesn't limit your movement

“Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. This decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with every generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human woman.”
- St. Elliot Rodger (PBUH)

Great thread. I talk about Fisherian Runaway occasionally. A couple examples of it include excessive height and low hairlines. Going way past 6’0 limits health and longevity (on average), and tiny foreheads correlate with lower IQ (on average). Chads aren’t necessarily superior, it’s just sexual selection at play.

Species are at the mercy of females and their ridiculous desires

Darwin lv IQ
Foids make society stupid, they try to fill gas in electric cars lv stupid

High IQ. I think that all those traits that foids find attractive in males were truly superior a long time ago (literally thousands and thousands of years) but now they are (at least) mostly equal compared to incel traits and are considered attractive only because of the positive feedback loop that was being set up for thousands of years.

At the end of the day the conclusion is looks matter over everything.

Again, I've always said this. I see too many worshipful cucks on this forum that have more on an interest in fueling their inferiority complex than they do for reasonable discussion where reproduction is concerned

Seize the means of reproduction, Rodgerism now

I enjoy reading your threads, Mr. BBC.

Not only that, but look at all the psychopaths and other human filth these brainless holes love to breed with. Foids are shallow monsters who never gave a shit about society. I don't give a shit about it either, but nor am I fucking it up so much like these whorish pests

Allowing wild animals like foids to have control over their bodies and have a say in which dick they take was possibly the stupidest idea in history.

Anyway take another black star ★

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel Must-Read Content

This is a brilliant post.

Very interesting stuff, especially those articles on the sabre-tooth tiger. It seems their sexual selection is pretty useless, yet it's the ruling factor of all our lives JFL.
Again, I've always said this. I see too many worshipful cucks on this forum that have more on an interest in fueling their inferiority complex than they do for reasonable discussion where reproduction is concerned

Seize the means of reproduction, Rodgerism now
based

Genes are a cope tbh

Women will not rest until the entire human male population is made up of lumbering 9 foot tall monsters with penises dragging on the ground behind them and a back hunched over from the weight of their own jawbones.

“Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. This decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with every generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human woman.”
Tesla IQ

Fucking Nikola Tesla IQ post

"Trade-off between camouflage and sexual dimorphism revealed by UV digital imaging: the case of Australian Mallee dragons (Ctenophorus fordi)"

So if camouflage confers such an obvious survival benefit to prey species like guppies when it comes to predator avoidance, what possible advantage could there be to sporting colors and patterns that make an individual more conspicuous?

The answer lies in the fact that guppies have to do more than just survive. They also have to reproduce -- and to do that, they have to attract mates. The "flashier" a male guppy is, the more likely a female guppy will choose him as a mate, giving him the opportunity to pass his genes along to the next generation. This is sexual selection at work, and it is the force that pushes guppy coloration toward conspicuousness just as hard as predation pushes coloration toward drabness

200 d

Happy ER day btw

how is this not in must-read section?

how is this not in must-read section?
As this thread is old, it should be pinned first so that all the new ppl can see it and reply to it and then it goes to must read

This is why i said originally women are going for percieved survival value over actual survival value.

Think of it like this: women are more attracted to men who have women already around them. This is a scientific fact. Does this man show any actual survival value? Nope. It is only percieved survival value since other women are around him and may have selected due to survival value.

Good looks is percieved survival value. Since good looking men have access to more opportunity. This is why not all CHADS are alpha males. Stacey will still fuck that soyboy model looking guy with no strength. This presents a categorical stereotype error in the way that we percieve Chad.

This is why I believe we should also have 'Justin' - who is the representation of Justin Bieber (good looks and negative physical survival value) essentially the good looking soy women love.

Last edited: