Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females calling you handsome = your ugly, but they want to be polite.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I have never in my life heard a female describe a Male that they are genuinely attracted to as "handsome". This word only gets used in family gatherings when the aunts call the obvious incel a "handsome young man" just to score virtue points with the incels parents.
Just remember the oreo man video where he complained how bitches where calling him handsome in his comments section in an attempt to bluepill him.
When a female is actually attracted to a man she will call him either cute or hot. Never anything else.
Infact I heard it just today walking the halls in college, some blonde slut was TeeHee'ing with her roast roastlet friend and was saying how a guy is really cute.

I've been called handome by my mom and grandmother

:reeeeee::feelsrope:

Perhaps you should have been more specific in the title, "females who are relatives" is very different from "females" in general

I've never gotten a compliment aside from my parents and my (very bluepilled) male best friend

My mom calling me "handsome" is honestly insulting at this point. Its ridiculous and we both know thats not true.

I think handsome is just too big and complex for them to use except in preordained places, where “handsome” is accepted, like with family or in formal settings.

The average woman can barely string together a sentence of more than 10 words with each word being at most 3 syllables. “OH MY GOD HE IS SO HOT”
“WOW HE IS LIKE, SO HOT”
“OMG HE IS JUST SO CUTE”

Men will call a woman gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, but when a woman's primitive chad receptors are activated, all she can say is a one syllable word like cute or hot along with some god forsaken facial expression because they are too stupid to use language so they have to express everything with their body and face like a monkey.

over for handsomecels

Perhaps you should have been more specific in the title, "females who are relatives" is very different from "females" in general

I've never gotten a compliment aside from my parents and my (very bluepilled) male best friend
Wrong, this is females in general.
No female is gonna call an actually attractive man "handsome" unless she has some type of autism

My mom calling me "handsome" is honestly insulting at this point. Its ridiculous and we both know thats not true.
same... somehow it makes me feel worse

I have never in my life heard a female describe a Male that they are genuinely attracted to as "handsome". This word only gets used in family gatherings when the aunts call the obvious incel a "handsome young man" just to score virtue points with the incels parents.
Just remember the oreo man video where he complained how bitches where calling him handsome in his comments section in an attempt to bluepill him.
When a female is actually attracted to a man she will call him either cute or hot. Never anything else.
Infact I heard it just today walking the halls in college, some blonde slut was TeeHee'ing with her roast roastlet friend and was saying how a guy is really cute.
I would be careful with "cute."

You could call a tiny dicked Chang k-pop star "cute." That don't mean he fucking.

The only few times I've been called handsome, it's been by people in their 60s. Or family.

It's basically code word for ugly and all foids are aware of this, they are just giving you false hope in order to keep you subjugated and oppressed in the "dating market". They want you to think you'll succeed with those compliments but in reality they know you were fucked from the start, so they bait you in to keep running in circles.

Mom saying i’m handsome is ragefuel. If she was right then i wouldn’t be an incel.

handsome = incel wearing a suit and tie

In the UK, foids call you: "Fit" or "Gorgeous" if you're genuinely attractive.

Handsome seems to mean not ugly, but not attractive either, basically good enough to be a betabuxx some day.

Handsome=good candidate for betabuxxing in future.

Not when he is a turbo manlet, also being called Osama bin Laden is always meant as an insult.

Are you literally illiterate? He called me LITTLE Osama bin Laden.

you didn't mention that in the second post my bad that i missed it in the first.

yo dads an ahole

I've literally never ever been called handsome even from people within my family JFL, infact even they make fun of my appearance sometimes and not even in a joking way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back