Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "females can be celibate too"

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Ok then why do you get angry when a virgin male wants a virgin female as a partner? If girls could actually struggle in dating and had celibacy issues in the first place, you would have a valid reason. But they don't. You know that there are next to zero female virgins after 20, because getting sex as a female is just as easy as breathing. A non-elderly female will always have inherent sexual attractiveness and can easily find a male who is sexually attracted to her. The average male has, you guessed it, next to no sexual attractiveness, so no females actually go out of there way to fuck them. We aren't fucking interested in having fake relationships with females who have no biological desire to fuck us. Marriages are financial unions, wives only occasionally fuck their husbands to keep the benefits of the relationship intact. That isn't love. Love = mutual sexual attraction. And guess what, male sexual attractiveness is determined by high masculine dimorphism and how aesthetic the mathematical proportions of your face/body are. All of these are genetic and are objective. Strong jawlines are attractive, weak jawlines are unattractive. Proportional narrow eyes are attractive, unproportional wide eyes are unattractive. large dicks are attractive, small dicks are unattractive. Beauty in males is literally objective and you are a schizophrenic retard if you think otherwise.

"all you want are virgin skinny women with big tits and a huge ass!"
congratulations, non-virgin fat women with small tits and small asses still have unlimited dating options since most guys still find them sexually attractive. Kill yourself retard.

"We don't just want sex, we want a connection and a relationship!"
no, you want sex with a male that has high aesthetics and complete masculine physical dimorphism. You cannot change your biological programming, you don't feel any urge to fuck males who dont fit these genetic requirements. So you ignore most males. That doesn't mean you are celibate, it means you haven't found a male who meets ur insane requirements yet. Download Tinder you schizophrenic retard gorilla faggot

"you are just saying this so you dont have to put in any effort, you are making an escuse for ur bad personality!"
How do you fuck a personality? Do you print our your partner's MBTI personality results and ejaculate on it? If you don't feel a biological urge to fuck someone after visually assessing them, their personality does not mater. Since no girls do not feel a biological urge to fuck me, my personality does not matter. I'm literally physically healthy, study every day, and shower every day. You are retarded. If everyone acted like they do on the internet, civilization as a whole would burn down within a week. The only thing girls can sense about me is that I am unfuckable due to my low masculine dimorphism and nonexistent aesthetic quality.

Females can be voluntary celibate. But incel? Extremely rare.
volcels as a whole literally do not exist. You cannot turn off your biological drive to have sex with someone you find fuckable after visually assessing them. Unless you turn off all these pathways in your brain prior to puberty, you cannot be voluntary celibate.

basically, you will always desire sex. volcels confirmed retarded

There's a few instances where it might be incel. Some are born without vaginas etc. So that would prohibit them..but it's extremely rare. Merely being a bit ugly won't cause inceldom in a woman
she still has her asshole

There's a few instances where it might be incel. Some are born without vaginas etc. So that would prohibit them..but it's extremely rare. Merely being a bit ugly won't cause inceldom in a woman
Even really ugly woman with very rare diseases get a cuck.

Some people here project their volceldom thinking that there will not be any male that could fuck a monstrosity but indeed there is always some male willing to, even if you couldn't.

Read every single word

Females can be volcel

But most are not even that

Download Tinder you schizophrenic retard gorilla faggot

20200323 020413

Females can be celibate, since traditional celibacy is just the act of choosing to abstain from sex. What females cannot be, especially in this day and age, are incels. Any fully functional woman that says she can't get sex is just picky. Just look at femcels. Even the worst off among them complain that all they ever get is sex, but no commitment.

The only way a hole can be incel is if she's forced to be one for religion

Depends whether you're talking about PiV stuff in terms of celibacy. If it's the relationship end though sure. There's enough guys out there that wouldn't care.
I would also have a ONS with such a girl since i don't sexualize boobs of pussy but only feet like a good incelperv lol

Females can’t be celibate.

femcels are only possible if all the men and dogs on earth died

I like your AVI, op

Femcels: "I had sex with a boy when I was 15 but now I'm 23 and can't find a boyfriend."

volcels as a whole literally do not exist

What are monks then?

You know those guys who willingly live in monastaries and swear of sex, alcohol, meat, etc for the rest of their lives

just lol at females in 2020

volcels as a whole literally do not exist. You cannot turn off your biological drive to have sex with someone you find fuckable after visually assessing them. Unless you turn off all these pathways in your brain prior to puberty, you cannot be voluntary celibate.

basically, you will always desire sex. volcels confirmed retarded
I think you misunderstand the meaning of "voluntary". The key to whether something is "voluntary" or not, depends entirely on whether it is your "choice" to do it, it has nothing to do with your "urges".

Something being voluntary or involuntary ONLY depends on if you are being compelled to do the action by someone else.

For example, if somebody is robbing you at gunpoint, they will be taking your money away from you regardless of what happens, either from your hands or from your corpse. You might have an urge to run away, or perhaps to fight back, but like I said your urges are irrelevant because whatever you choose in this situation doesn't matter. Hence, the action of giving them your money is involuntary; you have no choice. Even if you were some kind of pervert who likes to give away their money to strangers, and would happily give your money away to the mugger, it would still be involuntary.

In the case of incels, we are being compelled by a combination of females' lack of attraction to us, as well as the law, to not have sex. Even if we lost all sex drive we would still be incels because it isn't our decision to be celibate.

There's basically only two ways to escape this compulsion and become a volcel.
1. Become attractive to females and choose to reject them
2. Become powerful enough to be able to ignore the law and choose not to use it for getting sex.

Last edited:
Certainly not Shannon Rose Bosanac. Not that it matters; her whore blonde mother, Lisa Jill Bosanac, could not keep her legs closed either and caused her depressed father, Douglas Lee Bosanac, to drink himself to death.

Celibacy is not possible in women.

19029403 1398614010229535 4657891890001079805 n

I believe she was speaking of non-Chads.

37889937 1842362715854660 5684032149854879744 n

Last edited:
"Don't hate us guys, we're miserable and hate life like you!"
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

there can't be any female incels, it's impossible

"Don't hate us guys, we're miserable and hate life like you!"
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

"She had to be strong. There was no to help her!" - As she posts on Instagram daily and gets reminded of her "model"-esque looks.

159497903 886082295292350 773547905149741217 n

Hmm? What's this?

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

No, Sweetie, I can "stand" you. All day, each day. I can "stand" you enough to post about you with pleasure. Sweet dreams, Queen.