Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females CAN NOT be Incel. BY ANY MEANS. Evidence thread

Topkekketus

Topkekketus

Recruit
★★
By definition, Incel means Involuntary Celibate. Which, by the general consensus, means that if you want to have sex but, are unable to get it for a prolonged period of time (IMO its lifelong virginity). So, If a female wants to have sex but is unable to even after trying all means necessary then she would be considered an incel BUT, ANY FEMALE CAN GET SEX NEARLY ANY TIME THEY WANT.

Tinder and online dating in general is absolute proof of the above statement. Even 1/10 females will get nearly as many matches as a Chad on tinder. Anyone who thinks that this is bullshit is more than welcome to try this experiment yourself but, here are some links that show these experiments and their results.

THE PIG WOMAN EXPERIMENT

Even ugly females have CHAD boyfriends (from another thread):
EVHi 0lyXnPOUQBymVlq9O5fN3X5s18lcPIjNGiflTM

Ugly woman has fucked HUNDREDS OF MEN. If a guy were able to do this, he would have to be absolute GIGA CHAD:

Most men have little to no standards, they will have sex with nearly anything including abysmally ugly females. If you are a female, you CAN find a guy to fuck you NO MATTER WHAT.
St.Blackops2cels third law of incelibacy: If there is a female that exists, there will be a male who wants to fuck her.

Women will deny perfectly fine guys and claim they cannot find anyone to have sex with.If you are rejecting anyone who wants to have sex with you, you are NOT an incel to begin with, you are a volcel (voluntary celibate). Chad turning you down while you're simultaneously turning down non-chad men does NOT mean you are incel. We know that we don't exist to YOU but that doesn't mean there aren't guys who want to fuck you.

The following is anecdotal evidence but I thought I should state it anyways: How many guys do you see that are alone and don't have a girlfriend, lots right? now think of how many females you see that are the same, probably much less. I almost ALWAYS see females walking around with guys or at least are talking with them. Also, females ALWAYS have numerous guys on their phone contact list but, its very rare to see guys who have a female on their contact list that isn't a relative.

You always see women complaining about men cheating on them and how shitty men have been to them, yet you always see guys complaining about being lonely. The rare off chance you do see a female complaining about being lonely she has likely rejected numerous non-chad men and just can't get chad to commit to her and she is NEVER a virgin, these "lonely" females have ALWAYS been fucked by men before, they also only complain to hopefully get pity points from another chad and maybe get him to commit.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the male to female birth ratio is about 107:100 males:females. There are more men than females in the dating age range by a LARGE margin, assuring at least some incel men. The only reason that there are more females than men in the world is because men have a much higher mortality rate and in the old age range there are much more females.

Also, before any of you normshits or femoids say "Oh well sure we can have sex but, it doesn't mean we can get into a relationship!" Yes, I agree with that. BUT, they still CAN NOT be incel. Incel means the inability to get sex in any way shape or form no matter how hard you try therefore, the female IS NOT AN INCEL. And, WE CAN'T GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS EITHER AT LEAST YOU HOLES GET TO HAVE SEX, WE DON'T! WE GET NOTHING.

We know this. Noone here will ever claim women can be incel.

We know this. Noone here will ever claim women can be incel.
So you think, I have seen numerous incels claim that females can be incel. This thread was mainly geared towards normies who visit this site constantly and think females should have a place here.

forgot to mention the male to female birth ratio is about 107:100

That's the worst cold mathematical but true shit of it all tbh
Normally, there should be more girls than boys in each generation, since female foetus are more resistant to the toxicity of their environment, and so have more chance to not end in miscarriage. But China and other third world countries kill girl foetus or babies because of stupid policies or tribal reasons. Fuck them.

Daily reminder that females can not be incel. I'm glad this site bans all female registrations.

Cx, most of the girls in the second picture are qts

Daily reminder that females can not be incel. I'm glad this site bans all female registrations.
It's one of the key reasons I decided to register. Places like /r9k/ would be great without women in it.

"Yeah but that's just sex. We (foids) want intimacy too."
IT IS NEVER ENOUGH NEVER ENOUGH THEY GET FREE SEX AND AND BETABUX THEN COMPLAIN THAT CHAD WON'T DATE THEM AHHHHH :feelsree:

Based post from a newbie.

By definition, Incel means Involuntary Celibate. Which, by the general consensus, means that if you want to have sex but, are unable to get it for a prolonged period of time (IMO its lifelong virginity). So, If a female wants to have sex but is unable to even after trying all means necessary then she would be considered an incel BUT, ANY FEMALE CAN GET SEX NEARLY ANY TIME THEY WANT.

Tinder and online dating in general is absolute proof of the above statement. Even 1/10 females will get nearly as many matches as a Chad on tinder. Anyone who thinks that this is bullshit is more than welcome to try this experiment yourself but, here are some links that show these experiments and their results.

THE PIG WOMAN EXPERIMENT

Even ugly females have CHAD boyfriends (from another thread):
View attachment 15145

Ugly woman has fucked HUNDREDS OF MEN. If a guy were able to do this, he would have to be absolute GIGA CHAD:
View attachment 15148

Most men have little to no standards, they will have sex with nearly anything including abysmally ugly females. If you are a female, you CAN find a guy to fuck you NO MATTER WHAT.
St.Blackops2cels third law of incelibacy: If there is a female that exists, there will be a male who wants to fuck her.

Women will deny perfectly fine guys and claim they cannot find anyone to have sex with.If you are rejecting anyone who wants to have sex with you, you are NOT an incel to begin with, you are a volcel (voluntary celibate). Chad turning you down while you're simultaneously turning down non-chad men does NOT mean you are incel. We know that we don't exist to YOU but that doesn't mean there aren't guys who want to fuck you.

The following is anecdotal evidence but I thought I should state it anyways: How many guys do you see that are alone and don't have a girlfriend, lots right? now think of how many females you see that are the same, probably much less. I almost ALWAYS see females walking around with guys or at least are talking with them. Also, females ALWAYS have numerous guys on their phone contact list but, its very rare to see guys who have a female on their contact list that isn't a relative.

You always see women complaining about men cheating on them and how shitty men have been to them, yet you always see guys complaining about being lonely. The rare off chance you do see a female complaining about being lonely she has likely rejected numerous non-chad men and just can't get chad to commit to her and she is NEVER a virgin, these "lonely" females have ALWAYS been fucked by men before, they also only complain to hopefully get pity points from another chad and maybe get him to commit.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the male to female birth ratio is about 107:100 males:females. There are more men than females in the dating age range by a LARGE margin, assuring at least some incel men. The only reason that there are more females than men in the world is because men have a much higher mortality rate and in the old age range there are much more females.
View attachment 15149

Also, before any of you normshits or femoids say "Oh well sure we can have sex but, it doesn't mean we can get into a relationship!" Yes, I agree with that. BUT, they still CAN NOT be incel. Incel means the inability to get sex in any way shape or form no matter how hard you try therefore, the female IS NOT AN INCEL. And, WE CAN'T GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS EITHER AT LEAST YOU HOLES GET TO HAVE SEX, WE DON'T! WE GET NOTHING.
Cx