Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Females cannot consent

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Only cute adorable loli waifu of culture can consent, as she is sentient being of high level. And femaloids are primituve animals, they cannot consent, just to feel sexually aroused while seeing human male with certain bone structure. And so dear humanity, how about stop saying about "female consent" when it is none. When femoid is unmarried, it is up to her father or state to consent, and when married - up to father. And so "marriage rape" is just some retarded oxymoron, how husband can rape wife, if he soncented to have sex with her? Must be some psycho splitted personality shit, when one consented to sex their wife, and another - do not, byt thats no problem of normal man,who feels one personality

Why I still hating on overpotective daddies of teen girls? Because I speaking about CULTURED teen girls, and those, as I said, can consent, and not by all those made up numbers like "18" or all tjose stupid limits of age difference between her and man of cuture, to whom cultured teen girl can consent

foids are scum

@Damo the incel , would you let him near your hypothetical cute teen daughter?

iu

They are not entitled to consent

Based and cope

I want a cute adorable loli waifu of culture

All women past the age of 20 are hideous whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.

Females only good for the sex