Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity females do so much frauding in their tinder pics

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was talking with a really cute foid on my chadfishing and I searched her on facebook and she looks ugly as fuck in all the pictures she was tagged on, but she looked great in all her tinder pics
Jfl at females, why is this allowed?

Females will fraud anything they can. The reason most women are not tax lawyers is because they're stupid.

yea they really do and sorry you only got 2 replies

It feels bad when you don't get replies :feelscry:
Females will always fraud whatever they can and because it’s more socially acceptable to they can fraud 5 points, so they end up getting chad through frauded looks and that’s how they become chad sexual and leave their actual looksmatch dead in the dirt

Yes, females have no morals

It feels bad when you don't get replies :feelscry:
Have another brother
Females will always fraud whatever they can and because it’s more socially acceptable to they can fraud 5 points, so they end up getting chad through frauded looks and that’s how they become chad sexual and leave their actual looksmatch dead in the dirt
Yeah, it sucks

Not to mention makeup greatly increases their points.

If she’s wearing makeup just take 4-5 points away from her smv

Not only Tinder, Instagram too.

They do that to get a better chad

They lie to get chad