Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females have a clear expiration date

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
The wall is very real.

Male thirst has smashed the wall. Women do depreciate as they age(and more so than men), but they can still remain attractive when they're middle aged and still get casual sex from Chad if they are adept with online dating.

Male thirst has smashed the wall. Women do depreciate as they age(and more so than men), but they can still remain attractive when they're middle aged and still get casual sex from Chad if they are adept with online dating.

No, the wall hits women hard af. Seriously. Actually observe every female you pass in the street. I'm 31 and girls I went to school with or worked with, who I fapped to in the past, are disgusting now. Not nearly as disgusting as I am compared to 10 years ago, but still. Beauty is 10 years of life and then it's sharp and constant decline. Of course women still have higher SMV than age-equivalent men. And of course men will still chase them. WTF else are 40 year old men going to do?

No, the wall hits women hard af. Seriously. Actually observe every female you pass in the street. I'm 31 and girls I went to school with or worked with, who I fapped to in the past, are disgusting now. Not nearly as disgusting as I am compared to 10 years ago, but still. Beauty is 10 years of life and then it's sharp and constant decline. Of course women still have higher SMV than age-equivalent men. And of course men will still chase them. WTF else are 40 year old men going to do?

Not this MGTOW shit again

Even landwhales on Tinder receive dozens of messages on the daily, you seriously think some bimbo MILF's life is over just because she's not in her 20s anymore?
MEGACOPE

this..80 year femwhore old can get easily get dicks if wanted...

Yes 25 is the point where it's all downhill for foids' and men's looks. 28+ is when we really start looking noticeably worse with age. 35+ is repulsive.

And the biggest cope of the year award goes to.....
OP.
Congratulations OP, you have showed a complete lack of life experience,social dynamics,any meaningful dating knowledge both online and offline and clear lack of understanding of biology.

supernova cope

i laugh at how you will age tbh