Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females never ending quest for extroverted males and repulsion for introverted males

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
Females hate introverted, shy, and autistic acting males and they love neurotypical, extroverted, thuggish, and low inhibition males and we all know this. But what irks me is just how far they will go in putting their selves in harms way just to chase a man that makes her vagina tingle. For example my dumb ass foid cousin chased after a guy who was a cocaine addict who regulary beat her and once even held her and her mother hostage with an axe. Several days later my cousin died of a heart attack (probably from all the stress her abusive ex bf put her through). My cousin could have dated one of the many incels or incel type guys that wouldnt hurt a fly but that wouldnt excite her enough, that wouldnt make her panties wet, and this is how all women think. Is a females hate for introverted men and her lust for low inhibition males so great that she would risk her life to be with him and to avoid us forever.............i guess it is.

Youre coping boyo, personality has little to do with it, has been proven here often enough, chad can be as introvert as he wants, still have more than enough foids swooning over him, its all about face, face and again face, then comes the rest of the physical appearance.
Not to say that being introvert doesnt bring further detrimental aspects into life, have trouble getting recognition, higher chance of getting bullied, less respect overall in everything, its the difference between a high tier and a low tier normie, still doesnt matter if youre chad.

Youre coping boyo, personality has little to do with it, has been proven here often enough, chad can be as introvert as he wants, still have more than enough foids swooning over him, its all about face, face and again face, then comes the rest of the physical appearance.
Not to say that being introvert doesnt bring further detrimental aspects into life, have trouble getting recognition, higher chance of getting bullied, less respect overall in everything, its the difference between a high tier and a low tier normie, still doesnt matter if youre chad.
It doesnt matter at all if your chad, chad can do almost whatever he wants but foids still hate introversion in men and persue extroversion.

It doesnt matter at all if your chad, chad can do almost whatever he wants but foids still hate introversion in men and persue extroversion.

Extroverted men make better orbiters boyo, they have larger social circles to attach yourself to, foids dont hate lower tier men per se, they just hate having to be around them because it means that they have to do work themselves.

Cope i know an complete introvert emo chad cries all the time and still manages to get pussy on a regular basis

Females hate introverted, shy, and autistic acting males and they love neurotypical, extroverted, thuggish, and low inhibition males and we all know this. But what irks me is just how far they will go in putting their selves in harms way just to chase a man that makes her vagina tingle. For example my dumb ass foid cousin chased after a guy who was a cocaine addict who regulary beat her and once even held her and her mother hostage with an axe. Several days later my cousin died of a heart attack (probably from all the stress her abusive ex bf put her through). My cousin could have dated one of the many incels or incel type guys that wouldnt hurt a fly but that wouldnt excite her enough, that wouldnt make her panties wet, and this is how all women think. Is a females hate for introverted men and her lust for low inhibition males so great that she would risk her life to be with him and to avoid us forever.............i guess it is.
True. Women just love the excitement an attractive bad boy bring to her life.

I think being introverted can absolutely be a death sentence for a 5/10. While an extroverted 5/10 might still find a girlfriend every couple of years chances for an introverted 5/10 are zero. Chad can be as introverted as he wants, yes...but this doesn't mean that there are no man for whom being introverted is a huge disadvantage.

I dont understand how introverted males havent died out yet. Its a disability on par with being born with just one leg.

Females want ugly men dead

shit like this depresses me to no end. my introvertion, longing for solitude and misanthropy will be the end of me.

autistic chad mogs autistic incel.

Good work correcting this greycel from another greycel. The personality shit needs to stop, if we're going to talk about extroverts vs. introverts we might as well go post on a red or blue pill sub or even IT.

YOUR
FACE,
SKELETON,
AND
PENIS
SIZE
ARE
ALL
THAT
MATTERS
AND
WILL
EVER
MATTER!

true. i cringe when i see threads like "how to find gf as introverted male" on reddit jfl

You're wrong, this link from the incel wiki has studies on dark triad personality traits: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
But the thing is, tall handsome dudes tend to be far more extroverted. Looks are correlated to your social success.

Good work correcting this greycel from another greycel. The personality shit needs to stop, if we're going to talk about extroverts vs. introverts we might as well go post on a red or blue pill sub or even IT.

YOUR
FACE,
SKELETON,
AND
PENIS
SIZE
ARE
ALL
THAT
MATTERS
AND
WILL
EVER
MATTER!

Introversion is caused by being a framelet and being rejected, bullied, and mocked over a lifetime. If you looked good you wouldn't be introverted because people would respond positively in you.

I dont understand how introverted males havent died out yet. Its a disability on par with being born with just one leg.
Because we live In the information era