Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females rating white, black, and Asian faces: guess the result

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
7kgrge7hak051.png

The racial looks hierarchy gets proven again and again and again b-but don't talk about that you stupid inckwel :soy:

Also note how Australian foids rate lower meaning they have higher standards than HK foids.

tldr its over

This needs more exposure.

It really never began for rice. It never did. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk

Blacks T mog you and even slightly face mog according to this.

Wrong. Blacks mog us in every category. Because foids can fuck a dick with a bag over our heads, and Tyrone dick will always look bigger next to a white foid because of color contrast.

Can anyone explain the individual Vs compound concept to me?

The interesting piece for me here is Australian Asian foids have same standards as white Australian foids, but this doesn't play out in the data I observe, what I see in Sydney is ricemen, even very ugly ones, have aus-asian hot babe gfs (most cases will be betabux after they had their fun'), or aus - Asian girls with very very low value JBW.

Generally I find hot Australian white women only date hot men, it very rich men.

Also interestingly, aus-asian women were the harshest on non-white and non-rice faces, even more so than HK girls, I don't have enough observed data point from living in aus or HK to comment, but I wouldn't have expected that.
Maybe it's because there's no tyrones in aus, only ooga-boogas (Sonali/ Sudanese) and abos, and the aus Asian girls don't watch Hollywood they just watch Korean and Chinese dramas hence never seen a Tyrone.

The Hong Kong stats make sense, females have insanely low standards when it comes to rice and mayo here.

JBW strikes again