Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females seem uncomfortable and don’t want to make eye contact with me

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Most females I interact with when I’m out and about with a friend treat them normally, but seem afraid around me. Eye contact is sporadic, making excuses to avoid me it seems. I shower frequently and smell pretty good so hygiene is not a problem.

Does anyone else have this issue? Am I so ugly females wouldn’t even give me a courtesy of a smile?

Welcome to the club

I diagnose you with the ugly.
It’s not fair. How does inceltears expect me to have a good personality when ppl treat me like a second class citizen?

They have a xray in their eyes that makes them see your bad personality.

Why are you interacting with women?

Yea ive given up. Women will never like me so i cbf interacting with them at all.
I wish I had this luxury. I can’t afford it, so I have to larp as a normfag. My mask is not so good.

Same with me. Its BC eye contact means interest, acts as an invitation, so they don't want to show any interest and get away from you as quick as possible in case they have to interact with you.

Same with me. Its BC eye contact means interest, acts as an invitation, so they don't want to show any interest and get away from you as quick as possible in case they have to interact with you.
It’s not like I want to fuck them. I don’t believe I show any signs of wanting. I just want basic decency. I doubt they want to fuck my friend.

No man I can't relate to that...I don't interact with females

It’s not like I want to fuck them. I don’t believe I show any signs of wanting. I just want basic decency. I doubt they want to fuck my friend.
But they see ugly and know ugly=not getting sex=desperate. Doesn't matter what your intentions, your face=all the answers they need. Only other thing I can think of is if you have odd body movements (stiff upper body, jerky unsure movements) then you seem non NT and therefore seem 'unstable/dangerous'.

You are incel because you identify as one.
Jfl I swear to god redditors are retarded. I was treated this way before I even knew what incel was, before I even harbored any ounce of hatred.
But they see ugly and know ugly=not getting sex=desperate. Doesn't matter what your intentions, your face=all the answers they need. Only other thing I can think of is if you have odd body movements (stiff upper body, jerky unsure movements) then you seem non NT and therefore seem 'unstable/dangerous'.
The only thing that seems to solve this is excercise. Ppl here says it’s cope and maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I notice ppl’s reaction are night and day different after I’ve been doing intense cardio, sparring, lifting. I’ve been rotting this past yr though.

I experience this too, tho I don't talk and keep to myself

No bro, I'm a 4 PSL and they still make eye contact. OP is a 3 or even 2, it's the only explanation.

Hygiene is the most stupid excuse bluepilled cucks often give that just sounds annoying. We bathe everyday, don't know how this stereotype became common we don't bathe.

I don’t think all incels experience this. I think this is truecel problems. Fuck it’s so over.

Hygiene is the most stupid excuse bluepilled cucks often give that just sounds annoying. We bathe everyday, don't know how this stereotype became common we don't bathe.
Projection. Most assholes on reddit dishing these advice are ppl who hang around DnD board gaming demographic and so hang with many neckbeard types. Incels are a different breed.

Projection. Most assholes on reddit dishing these advice are ppl who hang around DnD board gaming demographic and so hang with many neckbeard types. Incels are a different breed.
Incels are heterogeneous. Applying those stupid stereotypes on us is ludicrous.

Your face is probably low-trust.
Honestly, I have never got why normies are so obsessed with eye contact. Most other animals perceive eye contact as a sign of aggression.

Honestly, I have never got why normies are so obsessed with eye contact. Most other animals perceive eye contact as a sign of aggression.
My ugliness makes them think I’m a serial killer. Meanwhile Ted Bundy is literally slaying across the state he lives in.

You need to take a cold shower and hair cut.

Fakecel if not tbh

It's as simple as that, OP, you're ugly. Congrats, it's over.

It's as simple as that, OP, you're ugly. Congrats, it's over.
It’s not fair that we are treated this poorly for the way we look. And they tell us we have bad personalities too. It’s like they remove themselves entirely from the equation. It’s like when rich folks blame poor ppl for being lazy and conveniently neglect their abuse of the system.

JFL @ interacting with female objects.

When I make eye contact with them they get all offended and glare at me like I should die.
In East Asian cultures eye contact can be considered impolite.

>is able to make eye contact
mogs me :feelsrope:
Do you struggle not to look away when you make eye contact to the point that your head starts jittering? I was reading about a guy who experienced this a while ago.

Same, I shower twice a day with Aesop products, they smell nice. A shower is the highlight of my day.

Honestly, just be drunk. Carry a flask with you. If you're slightly buzzed, you won't notice their looks of fear and pity and disgust.

Honestly, just be drunk. Carry a flask with you. If you're slightly buzzed, you won't notice their looks of fear and pity and disgust.
Is this what you do? Gonna have try to this. I need to try out some drugs. Been wanting to get my hands on lsd.

Is this what you do? Gonna have try to this. I need to try out some drugs. Been wanting to get my hands on lsd.

I do it if I can get away with it.

It's important to not drink too much though, just enough to get that warm familiar buzzy feel

Do you struggle not to look away when you make eye contact to the point that your head starts jittering? I was reading about a guy who experienced this a while ago.
Not really tbh, when I absolutely have to make eye contact I usually just look at their brows or between their eyes.

Take the waitress pill. If waitresses don't smile at you, it means you're a truecel and they're so disgusted by you that they don't even want to make the tiny effort to smile for a good tip.

Too many fakecels on here complaining that "hurr durr the waitress smiled at me and I know she just wanted a good tip, after her shift is over she's going to fuck chad." Well, yeah, but at least you're okay looking enough that you can be treated like a human by women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back