Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females unironically believe males have easier lives than females for this one simple reason

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Sub8 men don't really exist in the eyes of females.

They're like part of the background. They're just there but you don't really acknowledge them.

Remember this simple but important rule going forward.

Last edited:
b-jpg.190885

See? Women are dating down! :feelskek:

foids are the most useless creation on earth and they will never amount to anything other than a hole to fuck and that's it.

Every male is a chad theory

A woman walks past homeless men, men working construction in the rain/heat of summer, garbage men, men heading down to the sewers, janitors etc. She doesn't even notice them, they're barely background characters, they're visual noise.

Then she sees her boss coming out of his nice car and she thinks to herself "men have it so easy, men are so well off, fuck the patriarchy"

I know the answer!!!

They think that because...

Penis

Water is blue
Sky is wet

A woman walks past homeless men, men working construction in the rain/heat of summer, garbage men, men heading down to the sewers, janitors etc. She doesn't even notice them, they're barely background characters, they're visual noise.

Then she sees her boss coming out of his nice car and she thinks to herself "men have it so easy, men are so well off, fuck the patriarchy"
Very true.

I notice those who have it worse than myself all the time. I see the drug addicted homeless on the streets, the disabled kid struggling to walk and I sympathize with their level of suffering. I'm in favor of taxes to help them and legalized euthanasia for those who want it.

Women can't accept that they are more privileged in the west than all men except chad.

Foids have absolutely no self awareness and always think on emotion

This is actually how holes think
Water is blue
Sky is wet
Water is not blue
foids are the most useless creation on earth and they will never amount to anything other than a hole to fuck and that's it.
All you need nowadays is a hole

It has never begun for sub8cels

"All the men get to be CEO's!". Disregarding the fact that most CEO's have been statistically proven to be over 6ft, that only a small percentage of men are over 6 ft, and disregarding all the average joes who get passed up for promotions as well.

Yep, you see this all the time in how they address men.

There are no good men left. Commit phobes. Immature fuck boys. And all that other shaming language they use when they're mad chad pumped and dumped them.

Makes perfect sense ngl

Very true.

I notice those who have it worse than myself all the time. I see the drug addicted homeless on the streets, the disabled kid struggling to walk and I sympathize with their level of suffering. I'm in favor of taxes to help them and legalized euthanasia for those who want it.

Women can't accept that they are more privileged in the west than all men except chad.
Thanks bro