Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females with white knights as friends.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I feel that many women probably befriend white knights that they find unattractive just because it boosts their ego when they have several people to support them even when they are in the wrong and even if the white knight has no chance with the girl but is delusional and believes that sucking up to the girl will gain him physical benefits in the long run but in reality, she just wants to use the white knight for her own non-physical wise benefits while she gets pumped and dumped by several douche bags and the only white knights she is into are the white knights that she feels look attractive but them types don’t even need to be white knighting in the first place, they can get lucky just out of looks if lucky enough to be considered attractive by girls.

white knights/cucks should be gassed tbh

All foids have their small personal army these days.

Society is destroying such a nice world.

People are turning into apes. I've met so many horrible women who will have WK's rush to defend them when they are in the wrong, yet because their shitty behaviour is being protected by WK's, these women think such behaviour is credible/right.

Nobody puts a shitcunt in its place anymore.

People are turning into apes. I've met so many horrible women who will have WK's rush to defend them when they are in the wrong, yet because their shitty behaviour is being protected by WK's, these women think such behaviour is credible/right.

Nobody puts a shitcunt in its place anymore.
Except the high iqs.

The best thing to do is drop the blackpill on those whiteknight cucks and tell them, "While you're jumping to her rescue and supporting her at every turn, she's getting creampied left and right by chads and tyrones she barely got to know."

They are all insignificant.

White knights are low iq.

"i will protect this w3man from 1NceL and she will fuck me"

White knights are the absolute worst.

Females actively encourage orbiters yes. If you don't orbit them they get heavily insulted.

White knights are dumb.