Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femcel believes guys have too many options; they will leave her

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

Holy SHIITTTT :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

This reads exactly like one of us, but its a fucking FOID posting this garbage. I can't tell if these women read our threads then use it as larp material.

Another gem I found:
thiiiis. It’s the degradation of always being on the verge of being left for someone else. If you’re an ugly woman, you’re always just one step back from being thrown away for someone else. The only relationship I ever had I was constantly insecure and always playing games if he cared for me and actually loved me. It was hell. I feel like with my appearance any relationship is going to be bad.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Stop giving them attention

femcels make me lose braincells

Celibacy isn't a female problem. They should pick another name and stop stealing everything.

Women really have no originality whatsoever, heh.

Well, she is right. Just keep in mind what they really mean when they say "someone".

And by guys they mean chads, not us. But they left that little detail out.
TEEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEEEEEE

Women really have no originality whatsoever, heh.

It's so strange. It's like they copy pasted our community but changed some of the words up. They use all of our terminologies, phrases, everything...

Someone means Chad, of course, not a looksmatch or even someone 2 points above her.

Still, normies listen to foids, so a foid complaining about this can be a tricky way of spreading the blackpill.

Femcels are ugly beasts. Only standardcels with refined taste like me will reject them. Orbiters and normies LARPing as “blackpilled” will approach femcels throwing the blackpill thing in the trash bin if they think they have a chance with so called “femcels”.

Sub8 males are of course not considered real men by "femcels" like this.

Imagine even if you found someone willing to be with you, HOW could I ever in a world convince him to stay with ME when there are literally another million above average looking girls potentially willing to date him too. As IF.

Yeah, """""""""""""""FEMCELS""""""""""""""""" complaining about Chad again, normal day on """"""""""FEMCEL"""""""" reddit

stupid fat cunt whining while she's getting all the attention and dopamine she needs to be comfortable day in and day out

incels are in the same situation and have to survive with 0 attention and external validation or motivation, and have basically constantly cratering dopamine because all they get is shit, criticism and urges to work harder / self improve, nothing else

"Emcels"= chads dont pay attetion me

Sure, chads have too many options.

I don't understand her problem - if someone was interested in her to begin with, then how can she be a "femcel"? If she managed to get a boyfriend in the first place, she won't have problem with finding another one.

This reads exactly like one of us, but its a fucking FOID posting this garbage. I can't tell if these women read our threads then use it as larp material.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head already

Either a tranny or an obese foid who is too lazy to lose weight.

Why do you retards think femcels are real. Its a troll sub mocking the things we say. Fucking braindead if you cant see its fake

If it's a dedicated relationship she wants, she can get a loyal 6/10 man with ease, but teehee heaven forbid that's worse than being lonely amirite girl teehee

If it's a dedicated relationship she wants, she can get a loyal 6/10 man with ease, but teehee heaven forbid that's worse than being lonely amirite girl teehee

Heaven forbid the man be sub 8 tbh

Chads*
what a fucking idiot

When she says guys have too many options, she’s just thinking about chad. So I guess technically she is correct.

Lol they just need to learn how to apply fakeup better.

Replace the word "man" with "Chad" and the whole post makes sense.

They are a troll subreddit, dude. They exist to mock us.

Guys ignored her mean chads ignored her, sub8 don’t even occur on their radar

Femcels are just obese whores who can't get chad

the difference is foids dont get into relationships with incels unless they need a beta bux

That entire sub is made up of male larpers. The end.

JFL femcels are such a joke. If this weren't clown world, incel forums wouldn't be cucked enough to not permaban anyone giving them serious attention.

It's so strange. It's like they copy pasted our community but changed some of the words up. They use all of our terminologies, phrases, everything...
It's a classic example of women attempting to invade a Male community. In response to incels there are now "femcels", in response to MGTOW there is now WGTOW. They are pathetic leeches on society and they create these groups to diminish the suffering of men.

Foids only register Chads as men. Everyone else might as well be dead/invisible to them.

So technically the bish isn't lying when she says that they have options.

I bet 90% of those "femcells" are larping dudes ngl

Foids only register Chads as men. Everyone else might as well be dead/invisible to them.

So technically the bish isn't lying when she says that they have options.
Exactly of course chad has options he's way above these disgusting foids looksmatch. If foids would stop going for Chad than maybe they wouldn't have to worry about him "having other options."
Femcels are just obese whores who can't get chad

Who can't get Chad to COMMIT. Chad will still fuck them when he's horny and these hambeasts think they are entitled to Chad commiting to them.