Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel SUICIDAL after two months without sex

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Poor femcel, didnt get laid for two months, must be torture. And no i cant be bothered to censor the username
Edit: its actually been a year, forgot to read the post date lol. but still JFL
Redditfemcel

Jfl, it's a shame she's still alive.

It’s incredible how someone can read a definition of incel, think “that sounds like me” and be completely off the mark.

Also how much self-worth this person attributes to sex and validation, which are external factors.

Toilets are never depressed, they fake it to get attention.

" I cant remember the last time i had sex, but i think it was January "

Lol, shes had sex many times if she cant remember. Still calls herself an incel.

Hopefully she attempts suicide but actually succeeds

i dont even know what to say when i read shit like this, only rage occupies my mind

Watch her "attempt suicide" and get validation from thousands of cucks. Meanwhile any truecel would be laughed at. The world is not fair, and women are not entitled to my respect.

> *cel
> no sex only for last two months

34 years, 10 months old and I had never had sex. If she is a cel, what am I?

-Joker's nihilistic laugh intensifies-

Jfl, it's a shame she's still alive.

Of course she is still alive, you can't kill yourself by eating half a box of tic-tac's. Anyone serious about suicide is a goner, or will have life changing consequences.

26 yrs old and no sex. "Femcels" always exaggerate their situation, They can get sex very easily.

I will make her not femcel with my penis but my penis is my fist and her vagina is her face

Two months, wow that must be depressing, can't even begin to imagine what that's like...
The best thing I think we can do is just ignore these whiners, they're craving attention (obviously), best not give it to them.

She probably has a couple orbiters irl too, ATLEAST.

NEVER believe women are ANYWHERE CLOSE to inceldom, no matter how much they cry loneliness and depression.

Same shit with my oneitis, I fell for her before being blackpilled cause I thought we were in similar situations and could just have each other :soy:

Except she ignores the many friends and orbiters and family and adults that show her support and love. She takes a fuckton of meds to deal with the 'trauma' of not being a gigastacy.

When she gonna overdose from tic tac?

Toilets are never depressed, they fake it to get attention.

Since they are so used to being happy and having friends, sex and boyfriends, whenever they do feel sad (normal sadness), they confuse that as depression.

Ohh poor girl. I also don't remember the last time that I had sex, but I think it was in my past life.

Now this only CONFIRMS my previous assumption of how dumb they are.
These idiots don't realize that FEMCEL, as they called themselves ( Doesn't exist by the way ), means FEMALE INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE YOU FUCKING RETARDED APES !

very cool. she should attempt 26 years next :feelsEhh:

Someone should reach out and help her achieve hER goal.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tfw 2 decades
3123hiad31

Toilets are pathetic

Poor femcel, didnt get laid for two months, must be torture. And no i cant be bothered to censor the username
Edit: its actually been a year, forgot to read the post date lol. but still JFL
View attachment 222134
ohhh Chads dont want to fuck me only betas pay attention me ,oooh im sadd

She had sex in January but she calls herself a femcel. You can't make this shit up. She was never involuntarily celibate. She can go on tinder right now and have a bunch of guys to choose from to sleep with. Fucking attention seeking cunt

femcel=without chad

she is an incel by female standards top kek

she should kill herself then

I was going to send her a pm wishing her death but she doesn't post since 2 months ago. Let's hope she roped