Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel SUICIDAL after two months without sex

I was going to send her a pm wishing her death but she doesn't post since 2 months ago. Let's hope she roped
Cope, she just has been sucking Chad cocks nonstop since then

Let a guy cope in peace tbh
It's absolutely impossible for a woman to be lonely or rope. They just have to go on Instagram and Snapchat and get infinite high tier male attention in five seconds.

It's absolutely impossible for a woman to be lonely or rope. They just have to go on Instagram and Snapchat and get infinite high tier male attention in five seconds.
Women rope much less because their lives are far easier than ours but some minor percentage do it. In that case i think they are legit mentally ill, and not "depressed" as most foids claim to get attention.
Anyway ur right that she didn't rope i was just coping ngl

Of course she is still alive, you can't kill yourself by eating half a box of tic-tac's. Anyone serious about suicide is a goner, or will have life changing consequences.
I hate how they tell you that woman have it as bad as us because they attempt suicide more often.

Women rope much less because their lives are far easier than ours but some minor percentage do it. In that case i think they are legit mentally ill, and not "depressed" as most foids claim to get attention.
Anyway ur right that she didn't rope i was just coping ngl
sometimes they are so dumb at attempting suicide to get attention they actually succeed rofl

Just lol to femcels