Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Femcels can exist bro if she's deformed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

her looksmatch isn't even here, he was thrown into the dumpster when he was a baby

Looks like somebody erased half her face in Paint.

Even with her looks she would phone the police if an ugly male looked at her for one second

She’s a 6/10 despite the absence of one eye

Put her screencaped pics on tinder, your get tons of avrrage men wanting to fuck her.

Yet she would never date a deformed man, and a normal looking woman would probably rather die than do so. The most ridiculous part of it all is that her face doesn't put me off, but somehow ITcels and journalists will say that our standards are too high, when I'm literally willing to date a deformed woman.

I fucking hate the west, everyone is so BLATANTLY disingenuous, I sometimes have trouble telling whether or not it's all a parody of itself:feelsclown: Then we get women and simps mystifying their own shallow instincts to select based upon physical attributes as love, the very same instincts which have caused men to brutally kill and exploit each other for as long as humans have existed. But they don't care, they don't care about facing the truth of the world, they care about deluding themselves into believing that this shit is magical and meaningful. I wish it would all just fucking burn, we would all be better off if this planet were home to nothing but dust and rock.

even cyclope foids can easily get boyfriends
lol at this world

>survival of the fittest
>foid with one eye gets to reproduce
>apparently benefits the species

>survival of the fittest
Foids and jews are responsible for the decline of the human gene pool

her looksmatch was killed by Odysseus on his way home from Troy

Jfl she's chadsexual

Female sloth has higher SMV than Chad.

It seemed like there were pictures of different guys with the one eyed girl in that video but after viewing it again I think it was just all pictures of her with her bf Conner.

There's always one guy that's willing sometimes as a way of validating their existence and trying to show others what good understanding non-shallow people they are
@LiterallyASoyboy have you thought this too?

Shouldn't surprise anyone. There will always be at least a few guys lining up for any foid. Idk where all these guys are coming from.
Some people suspect it's because good looking normies and chadlites are orbiting multiple women.

Last edited:
>survival of the fittest
Just devolve humanity theory.

It seemed like there were pictures of different guys with the one eyed girl in that video but after viewing it again I think it was just all pictures of her with her bf Conner.

There's always one guy that's willing sometimes as a way of validating their existence and showing others what good understanding people they are
@LiterallyASoyboy have you thought this too?

Shouldn't surprise anyone. There will always be at least a few guys lining up for any foid. Idk where all these guys are coming from.
Some people suspect it's because good looking normies and chadlites are orbiting multiple women.
Well it's just ironic how men don't tend to have particularly high standards for looks, despite the bluepilled narrative suggesting that we do. When I say that her face doesn't bother me, it's not virtue signalling, I mean it. If I enjoyed being around her (jfl) and it felt good to have sex and physical intimacy with her, then what does it matter? Part of this is probably due to me being disgusted by my own urges and innate lookism, so yeah, it's not entirely due to being naturally this way. Tbh if I could make my sex drive just vanish, then that's what I'd do. I hate almost everything about this world, and physical attraction is no exception.

Who got a new copy of photoshop?

Well it's just ironic how men don't tend to have particularly high standards for looks, despite the bleupilled narrative suggesting that we do. When I say that her face doesn't bother me, it's not virtue signalling, I mean it. If I enjoyed being around her (jfl) and it felt good to have sex and physical intimacy with her, then what does it matter? Part of this is probably due to me being disgusted by my own urges and innate lookism, so yeah, it's not entirely due to being naturally this way. Tbh if I could make my sex drive just vanish, then that's what I'd do. I hate almost everything about this world, and physical attraction is no exception.

What people miss is that a lot of chadlites and chads that date down aren't doing so out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing it to seem like better less shallow people than they actually are. A lot of it is virtue signaling.
You can't say this kind of thing anywhere without getting shouted down, threatened and branded a bigot by women and those sympathetic to them.
In this way women have worked together to ensure these mismatched SMV relationships where the guy is more NT and attractive come under no criticism and it is accepted as the new normal.
It is a subtle racket they have going on.

Her bf is fucking high tier normie jfl.

Femcels are as real as santa

What people miss is that a lot of chadlites and chads that date down aren't doing so out of the goodness of their hearts. They are doing it to seem like better less shallow people than they actually are. A lot of it is virtue signaling.
You can't say this kind of thing anywhere without getting shouted down, threatened and branded a bigot by women and those sympathetic to them.
In this way women have worked together to ensure these mismatched SMV relationships where the guy is more NT and attractive come under no criticism and it is accepted as the new normal.
It is a subtle racket they have going on.
Yeah for most people their whole lives are about image, so it wouldn't surprise me.I guess that's the difference, my feelings are mostly due to my own emotions, whereas the chads you're describing are probably just being dishonest. Of course it's easier to not care so much if you're unattractive yourself, at least as a male anyway. Clearly it must be different for females.
Femcels are as real as santa
tbh

Fuck this world.

Yeah for most people their whole lives are about image, so it wouldn't surprise me.I guess that's the difference, my feelings are mostly due to my own emotions, whereas the chads you're describing are probably just being dishonest. Of course it's easier to not care so much if you're unattractive yourself, at least as a male anyway. Clearly it must be different for females.

But you understand what I was saying right? Platforms like this where you can discuss the sneaky ways foids try to collectively raise their SMV at the expense of men need to be utilized by those who notice it so it can be more effectively countered.
Anywhere else a guy points this out he is brutally shut down.

@Robtical you agree many of these relationships with a chadlite/chad with a less attractive woman who may have some deformities could be due to virtue signaling on behalf of the chadlite/chad?
Furthermore, you think women trying to forbid any criticism of that is a way they are trying to collectively raise their SMV and make even less attractive woman only want to settle for chad?
It's gotten worse with social media.

@BlkPillPres, @IncelKing, @BabyFuck McGirlsex, @schrodingercoper, @curryZoomercoomer, @PPEcel, @Bangkok or bust have you noticed this way women try to collectively raise their SMV at the expense of men by shutting down criticism of mismatched SMV relationships when it is the lower SMV woman matched with a higher SMV man?

Last edited:
But you understand what I was saying right? Platforms like this where you can discuss the sneaky ways foids try to collectively raise their SMV at the expense of men need to be utilized by those who notice it so it can be more effectively countered.
Anywhere else a guy points this out he is brutally shut down.
True, it's just one of those things that you can't say. Although I don't think that places like this will be visited by a lot of people, most people are conformists, what's true doesn't matter, only what won't get them ostracized.

True, it's just one of those things that you can't say. Although I don't think that places like this will be visited by a lot of people, most people are conformists, what's true doesn't matter, only what won't get them ostracized.

No but still guys need to exchange strategies freely just like women do or women will have more of the upper hand.

That's a reason why women collectively make it difficult for men to discuss these things as openly as they do. They are looking for the self interest of their gender but it's time men start to at least try doing the same.

@Robtical you agree many of these relationships with a chadlite/chad with a less attractive woman who may have some deformities could be due to virtue signaling on behalf of the chadlite/chad?
Furthermore, you think women trying to forbid any criticism of that is a way they are trying to collectively raise their SMV and make even less attractive woman only want to settle for chad?
It's gotten worse with social media.
Chads don't care about virtue signaling 99% of the time, they never feel the urge to do it, most of the time it's a cuck trait. When chads get with ugly foids it's because it's easier for them, or they're drunk and horny, or they're trying to use the foids for their money or some other benefit they can get from them.

Rosties are happy to see ugly foids with chads because they think that means foid's collective smv is getting higher. They also hate seeing hot foids with non-chad men. They want non-chad men to all be seen alone or with postwall landwhales.

Social media is a two-edged sword. Once enough men get pissed by rostie behavior and stumble upon the blackpill, we'll be the ones not allowing whores to criticize uncucked men.

Femcel = Strong Independent Woman = Hoax

ABSOLUTE SUIFUEL, why would you post this here king.

Chads don't care about virtue signaling 99% of the time, they never feel the urge to do it, most of the time it's a cuck trait. When chads get with ugly foids it's because it's easier for them, or they're drunk and horny, or they're trying to use the foids for their money or some other benefit they can get from them.

They do. There is nothing different about the way chads behave other than what their looks allow them to get away with. There can be virtue signaling chads. Chads and chadlites that virtue signal and try to shut down conversations about mismatched SMV relationships like this in fact benefit if there is doubt that they exist.

Rosties are happy to see ugly foids with chads because they think that means foid's collective smv is getting higher. They also hate seeing hot foids with non-chad men. They want non-chad men to all be seen alone or with postwall landwhales.

Like I said they have a good racket going on.

Prohibiting any criticism of ugly foids with chads allows for relationships where ugly foids get chads to become normalized.

At the same time they along with cucks shame non-chad men in relationships with hot foids
(ie "she's way out of his league" "what does she see in him" "girl you could do soo much better").

With ugly foids raising their standards because of being able to get chads so do hotter foids and so non-chad men can no longer be in relationships with foids.

Social media is a two-edged sword. Once enough men get pissed by rostie behavior and stumble upon the blackpill, we'll be the ones not allowing whores to criticize uncucked men.

Social media has always been gynocentric though. I don't think that's ever changing nor is it a good platform to engage with all the shilling and artificial tampering with public opinion through trolling.

@mylifeistrash

all the scandals involving men not treating women specially, #metoo are started on social media and bolstered by the mainstream media to take focus off people in power and redirect all ire at powerless socially awkward males.

Socially media is a net benefit for women and has been harmful to non-chad men.
Doesn't matter if it redpills men on how women act, it's gone way past that point.

Last edited:
She's still kind of cute tbh, it'd be totally over for a looks matched cyclops male though.

They do. There is nothing different about the way chads behave other than what their looks allow them to get away with. There can be virtue signaling chads.
It's very rare to see a virtue signaling chad, 95% of the time it's only cucks who do it because they think it will get them pussy. Chads already get pussy, so they don't have the feeling to do it, unless under strange cases.
Like I said they have a good racket going on.

Prohibiting any criticism of ugly foids with chads allows for relationships where ugly foids get chads to become normalized.

At the same time they along with cucks shame non-chad men in relationships with hot foids
(ie "she's way out of his league" "what does she see in him" "girl you could do soo much better").

With ugly foids raising their standards because of being able to get chads so do hotter foids and so non-chad men can no longer be in relationships with foids.
Men will realize these dumb tactics soon, they can't keep getting away with it forever.
Social media has always been gynocentric though. I don't think that's ever changing nor is it a good platform to engage with all the shilling and artificial tampering with public opinion through trolling.
Myspace and old youtube times it wasn't gynocentric, i was only recently in 2014 when it really started getting cucked. Now the pc level is shifting again in our favor, and I see lots of men shaming whores even on facebook and twitter. Soon the blackpilled men will be too overwhelming, and we'll take over social media.

She looks pretty good actually.

No but still guys need to exchange strategies freely just like women do or women will have more of the upper hand.

That's a reason why women collectively make it difficult for men to discuss these things as openly as they do. They are looking for the self interest of their gender but it's time men start to at least try doing the same.
High IQ observation
>survival of the fittest
Rip her truecel son who goes ER

Still has higher SMV than I do

She’s a 6/10 despite the absence of one eye
Tbh. She’s not a severe burn victim or anything, just a cripple. Honestly not unattractive, volcel if you wouldn’t.