Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels do not share the same reality #2

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Presented without comment

Femcels just copied incel terminology and are trying to apply said terminology to suit their own delusions.

"Currently a becky"

Prolly a hamplanet whos overestimated her attractiveness.

Femcels just copied incel terminology and are trying to apply said terminology to suit their own delusions.
My brain melted and I started looking around if there were any hidden cameras.

Noooooo why can't I get Chad!!!!!
t. average "Femcel"

Femcels are the most retarded human beings

Complaining that she's not considered stacy because of "men's standards" (lmao) in 2020 and therefore she cannot get a Chad to commit. Delusional hole.

Most of the so called femcels are black, right?

Sub 8 men dont even exist for them. So "men are hypergamous" makes sense. :feelskek:

Here are my standards.
Does it breathe?
Can I get hard?
Congratulations! :feelskek:

Females are the meme gender, but can't tell if they're doing it on purpose here.

Yup. Typical of the meme gender. No original thoughts to be found in that lizard brain of theirs.

Most of the so called femcels are black, right?

Yeah a disproportionate amount are ethnic. Black girls who are uggo AF, and Asian women complaining that they can't get whyyy man blu eyee

Femcels are so easy to debunk. The data just isn't on their side
OK cupid data

I would be extremely happy to date Femcels. However, Their stamdarda are too high.
When they say "average looking", they mean 8/10

Oh god, The retardation is real man. I'm starting to think femcels is just some sort of incel parody.

This sounds larp, women don't even believe this shit

I will never take femcels seriously(though i nvr did in the first place) after I found out some of them have kids of their own and no one in their community or IT called them out, in fact the opposite happened, she got encouragement and support. :feelskek:

Jus imagine someone here came out n said he had a kid, he'll never hear the end of it.

View attachment 190880
Up till now, femcels have zero data to back whatever they claim while all the more living in a feminist era.:feelsokman:

femcels don't exist period

They are schizophrenic

They are schizophrenic
No, they're just hardcore projecting.

Ever notice how they equate attractiveness with effort. They keep describing average guys as slobs and shit like that. It's like they forget we can't grow taller, paint a new face, wear a piece of clothing that fakes size of genitalia and so on in socially acceptable way. It's truly astounding.

The whole myth about men being more visual comes from female projection. Cucks just ate it up and listened to women because they like attractive people (like any human). But it's women who center alot of their lives around beautification and gene frauding. The clues were there all along.

I still think that no moids allowed! meme is a LARP and most of trufemcels are you cunts having a laugh tbh

I would be extremely happy to date Femcels. However, Their stamdarda are too high.
When they say "average looking", they mean 8/10
How can people be THIS delusional with so much data? It baffles me.

If they are femcels why dont they date us? See, problem solved.

But no, they arent incel, they just cant have :chad:

View attachment 190880
Based Statistics. You can't cheat or virtue signal statistics
I will never take femcels seriously(though i nvr did in the first place) after I found out some of them have kids of their own and no one in their community or IT called them out, in fact the opposite happened, she got encouragement and support. :feelskek:

Jus imagine someone here came out n said he had a kid, he'll never hear the end of it.

Up till now, femcels have zero data to back whatever they claim while all the more living in a feminist era.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Change the word "men" for "chad" and it makes sense.

We(sub-8 men) are not men for women, we're slaves, orbiters, worshippers. Don't forget.

Last edited: