Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Femcels" don't exist.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
No, really they don't exist anymore now that their subreddit is gone. They never did, but now they really don't exist.

A "femcel" is, has and will always be an emotional, non-sensical reaction to the otherwise very real struggle that we go through as perpetually, physically unattractive males (because LOOKS MATTER TO WOMEN).

The term "Femcel" was created for women who saw the reality that we faced, saw that it was an ugly reflection on themselves and created the term to co-opt our struggle so that they can play the victim and avoid responsibility (typical).

They're not creative, they're fucking stupid.

"Femcels" only think they exist becuase of their perpetual need to play the victim. The problems they face are purely imaginative in nature. They create their own problems in their head and project it out onto the real world. They create fictional problems to fuel their victim complex.

If I were to sum up "femcels" in a nutshell, I'd describe them the same I'd describe ALL women: (white) Chad. ONLY.

"Femcels" are a group of bitter fat bitches angry that they can't land Chad, and are too fucking lazy to exercise and undisciplined to eat properly so they might better their chances to not only land Chad, but any man.

It's been said before, but I'll say it again: all a woman has to do in order to attract men is not be fat, and these pathetic, dumb bitches can't even do that. Imagine playing a game that was created for you to succeed and still failing..."Femcels".

Contrast this to the huge number of incels that are actually fit and in shape, but still not good enough for women because of their inherently hypergamous nature...this is why the term "gymcel" was coined, folks. Believe it or not, there are incels out there fitter than you that are still unsuccessful with women due to their hypergamous nature. If you're not in the top 1%, factially, looks-wise, you don't exist to women, and gymcels, who face real actual problems unlike "femcels", are living proof.

"Femcels" don't exist because it's easier for women to get social contact, social support and sex, always has been always will be. Listening to a "femcel" (or any woman for that matter), complain about relationship problems is like listening to the privileged complain about how hard it is to be rich.

"Femcels" don't exist because females can't be incel, no matter how hard they try to convince themselves.

I for one am happy they they lose their subreddit just as we did.

"Femcels" don't exist.

Never have and never will.

Last edited:
We didn’t invent the term incel, it’s existed for millennia, soy media has simply rebranded involuntarily celebrate people as mass shooters and terrorists

We didn’t invent the term incel, it’s existed for millennia, soy media has simply rebranded involuntarily celebrate people as mass shooters and terrorists
Made that edit.

Femcels is a joke concept

No, really they don't exist anymore now that their subreddit is gone. They never did, but now they really don't exist.

A "femcel" is, has and will always be an emotional, non-sensical reaction to the otherwise very real struggle that we go through as perpetually, physically unattractive males (because LOOKS MATTER TO WOMEN).

"Femcel" was created for women who saw the reality that we faced, saw that it was an ugly reflection on themselves and created the term to co-opt our struggle so that they can play the victim and avoid responsibility (typical).

"Femcels" only think they exist becuase of their perpetual need to play the victim. The problems they face are purely imaginative in nature. They CREATE their own problems in their head and project it out onto the real world.

If I were to sum up "femcels" in a nutshell, I'd describe them the same I'd describe ALL women: (white) Chad. ONLY.

"Femcels" are a group of bitter fat bitches angry that they can't land Chad, and are too fucking lazy to exercise and undisciplined to eat properly. They create fictional problems to fuel their victim complex.

"Femcels" don't exist because it's easier for women to get social contact, social support and sex, always has been always will be. Listening to a "femcel" (or any woman for that matter), complain about relationship problems is like listening to the privileged complain about how hard it is to be rich.

"Femcels" don't exist because females can't be incel, no matter how hard they try to convince themselves.

I for one am happy they they lose their subreddit just as we did.

"Femcels" don't exist.

Never have and never will.

I am not happy because now a few of them will come here and since they are familiar with the terminology and subculture they will be harder to expose.

Be on the look out for any new greycels. We shall hunt them down.

I mean even the name "femcel", that translates to female celibate I assume? Either that is some low IQ shit or they're aware of the fact that there is nothing involuntary about what they're doing.

Although I don't feel bad about retarded people like this being banned I still think censorship is dumb and gay.

I mean even the name "femcel", that translates to female celibate I assume? Either that is some low IQ shit or they're aware of the fact that there is nothing involuntary about what they're doing.

Although I don't feel bad about retarded people like this being banned I still think censorship is dumb and gay.

"Femcel" = "Female Incel"

Oxymoron..

femcel = volcel
that's it

Femcels do exist, but apparently the number is very very low, only around 0.3% are virgins by the time they are 30, and I guess most of these are due to religion or something.

femcel women are
- rare
- sexually used up and busted
- lethargic and expecting to be 'shocked' back into romance and passion, by an exceptionally sexy, famous or wealthy man
- calm and confident because they know that they have value, and at least have the pleasure of burning it like a pile of money by staying single, unlike a lonely man that becomes ever more desperate and unsettled while single

also they try saying that a foid created it jfl

Yes they do sweaty dis y you inkuler

Even ugly landwhales brag about having body count and beta orbiters. They can even reject you on tinder and whatever other place if they want to because they have other men avaiable to fuck always. So how the fuck does a femcel exist in the first place? How can a woman be so delusional to the point they unironically believe it's any hard or worse yet, say that men have it easier than women? Fucking midget women with deformities have still men avaiable for them. You must find difficult to even breath if you think as a woman you have to put ANY effort to get a man. I'm glad their shithole sub is banned, they are more full of shit than IT. I don't think it will be hard to identify them if they migrate here anyway, since they won't resist the urge to tell they are a women nor they'll resist the need to tell how men have it easier than women, so they'll shoot themselves on the foot eventually.

wet is water post

Buckeroo, it pains me rootin tootin hard to say this, but this is darn well why you're an inkwell.
Yikes sweet summer child that's toxic