Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcels: "men get to be incel. I want to be incel TOO! Why can't I be incel! Let me join your self-hate club. I want to be the girl in the boy's club"

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
jfl. we wouldn't let you join our incel forum even if you slept with all 11,000 members on here.

Screen Shot 2020 07 02 at 24613 PM

Last edited:
She would turn all of us down in an instant

Her looksmatch hanged himself on his umbilical cord.

lol 2.6 mill views. Her looks match would've gotten 100 at most.

Can't get chad = Femcel

Arranged marriages are truly the only way to go.

seems like a rite of passage for graycels to make a low effort thread about femcels ngl

not that this is untrue its just everyone here knows this already

Women always want to join the clubs where they are not welcomed, so they can corrupt them and turn into another female worshiping soy club.

Women always want to join the clubs where they are not welcomed, so they can corrupt them and turn into another female worshiping soy club.

THIS. W*men know that they're mere, physical presence in a formerly all-male space corruptively alters the social dynamics of the space which is why there must forever be a zero-tolerance policy for w*men users on here and w*men in the leadership/organizing rank-and-file of men's rights movement groups.

W*men subverted the men's right movement and now two of the three largest men's rights movements youtube channels are operated by w*men (Honey Badger Radio, A Voice for Men, Cassie Jaye's channel). The Men's Right Movement was at it's peak in 2015 and once w*men subverted and disintegrated the movement from within, it was unsalvageable and lost. No w*men in any men's political causes/movements or incel communities. No exceptions.

Last edited:
THIS. W*men know that they're mere, physical presence in a formerly all-male space corruptively alters the social dynamics of the space which is why there must forever be a zero-tolerance policy for w*men users on here and w*men in the leadership/organizing rank-and-file of men's rights movement groups.

W*men subverted the men's right movement and now two of the three largest men's rights movements youtube channels are operated by w*men (Honey Badger Radio, A Voice for Men, Cassie Jaye's channel). The Men's Right Movement was at it's peak in 2015 and once w*men subverted and disintegrated the movement from within, it was unsalvageable and lost. No w*men in any men's political causes/movements or incel communities. No exceptions.
The day that incels.co accepts females users will be the day of it's downfall.

The day that incels.co accepts females users will be the day of it's downfall.

I am convinced that incels.co is the only place on the internet where REAL philosophizing about male nature and existence (whether involuntarily celibate or normie) is even remotely possible. And it has NOTHING to do with the state of involuntary celibacy and everything to do with the very basic fact that we simply do not allow w*men on here.

This is how men naturally feel and act when unconstrained by the social pressures of female presence and approval (via s*xual control).

her looksmatch is a butler in the Addams family mansion

The Men's Right Movement was at it's peak in 2015 and once w*men subverted and disintegrated the movement from within, it was unsalvageable and lost.

What? Mens rights became something because of them.
Now I am for gender segregation on this forum. But lets be frank, if a woman and a man says the same thing, woman will get the attention.
Cassie isnt an MRA to begin with, karen straughan, on the other hand has sons she obviously cares about.

Ha, the same video was yesterday in my recommendation list. But I didn't thought about her as femcel, because she didn't say a word about dating or sex and you can do this without having friends as women easily when you want.

But JFL at the second video. Not only a friend is there, but a boyfriend, a Chad boyfriend. Who could foresee this change? Magic truly happens.

Fucking whore

What? Mens rights became something because of them.
Now I am for gender segregation on this forum. But lets be frank, if a woman and a man says the same thing, woman will get the attention.
Cassie isnt an MRA to begin with, karen straughan, on the other hand has sons she obviously cares about.

But-this-one-is-differentism is the reason there has never been a successful men's rights movement, you are merely one of the millions of men to come before you who felt irationally strongly / factually incorrectly about a w*man's trueness of belief/conviction in the men's rights movement / her want of a better world for men.

The hard and fast rule of female exclusion from *leadership* in the men's right movement must be applied irregardless of one's personal feelings toward a particular w*man's trueness of conviction/beliefs. In 99% of instances, the belief is mistaken and in the 1% of instance the belief is grounded in reality, the female men's right activist becomes corrupted by the male attention / validation and turns our cause into a vehicle for her own self-ingratiation and hypergamous s*xual self-benefit. Every time.

Last edited:

Damn, MRAs are truly pathetic.
Say what you want about MGTOWs, but bullshit like this would never happen to them.

Does not look 21 at all. I can see some features of hers that probably take her out of competition with Stacies for Chad's attention, but ain't no way she's rotting away. And yep a few posts down is a video of her making out with a dude. Duh.

Damn, MRAs are truly pathetic.
Say what you want about MGTOWs, but bullshit like this would never happen to them.

The first wave of men's rights activists (1985-2015) were indeed pathetic and their lack of conviction/dedication to the cause and movement resulted in it's abject and unignorable failure.

The second-wave of the men's rights movement will succeed because it will be be given birth to inside of the incelosophere.

Her looksmatch is slitting his wrists and injecting heroin in the wounds.

21 years old: I can't play the tutorial mode

that video was on my homepage. I didn’t watch it but tbh I just got the feel she had autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back