Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcels think they have it hard

truthpill

truthpill

Legend

JFL at these foids, they call themselves "femcels" just because chad doesn't want them and they would rather have their looksmatch rot. Females cannot be incel, just because chad pumps and dumps you doesn't mean you can call yourself an incel you attention hungry whores.

Replace 'man' with 'chad' and you will understand where this "struggle" comes from.

They must be cucks posing as women, because this is beyond retarded even for a foid.

Everything about that site just screams horny admin trying to pull in girls so he can try and groom them for dates.

Almost impressive determination to leave inceldom.

That entire subreddit is pure larp. They themselves admit that sex is not the issue all whilst overlooking the very definition of incel. Incel mean Involuntary Celibate, meaning you can't get sex which goes against the fundamental nature of women.

It gets so bad that the worst thing they can imagine is not being able to hitch a chad to the wagon. It is comical that they compare their plight with that of ours. For us, forget about relationships, meaningful or otherwise, we can't even get a fucking date from the stacies to the 0s, since even 0s know they deserve better.

That entire subreddit is pure larp. They themselves admit that sex is not the issue all whilst overlooking the very definition of incel. Incel mean Involuntary Celibate, meaning you can't get sex which goes against the fundamental nature of women.

It gets so bad that the worst thing they can imagine is not being able to hitch a chad to the wagon. It is comical that they compare their plight with that of ours. For us, forget about relationships, meaningful or otherwise, we can't even get a fucking date from the stacies to the 0s, since even 0s know they deserve better.
Well said fellowcel

Everything about that site just screams horny admin trying to pull in girls so he can try and groom them for dates.

Incelistan is run by an incel. @Fiddlesticks03

They are emotionally celibate. They can't date a man lower than what they perceive as acceptable. They believe they are queens because they fucked chad one time.

Last edited:

never had the urge to abuse that power but we do have one almost married couple from there (previously incels)

Also this isnt advertizing cuz its not my thread and I was tagged, leave me alone.

I lurked there a while and most of them are extremely mentally ill foids who are fat, they actually do believe what they say. I think they just copied the -cel bc they can't even try to be original.

A lot of people here is like that too.

Mens standards are universally lower because our goal in mating is to have as many partners as possible while womens is to have the best male possible. the so called femcels dont realize that guys are willing to date them they are just to busy focusing on that one guy instead the other ten that would give her a chance. so i dont take foids that say they are femcel serious because when they explain why they are incel you realize that they are full of shit and dont completely understand the concept of what an incel really is

Replace 'man' with 'chad' and you will understand where this "struggle" comes from.
It must be one of the rules on our textbook. Sholder to shoulder with "Personality is flavour of chad".

I need to write something like that. I hope English speaking incels will help me.

they would rather have their looksmatch rot.
- their looksmatch must rot, far away from them
- all the men securing and paying for their lifestyles must rot
- everyone that worked to give them what they have, across generations, must rot

The 7+ guy doesn't approach me, ugh I'm such an incel female, what? Yes I've had sex and may have had a few boyfriends in the past, but I'm incel so shut up!

Ive got no time for these bitches! :feelsree:

JFL, every single time an incel spoke to a femcel and said ok let's date then, the femcel would always flake.

FaceandLMS tried it on a "femcel" discord and the desperate femcels ran away.

Their life is same as my dick, reacting for them

JFL, every single time an incel spoke to a femcel and said ok let's date then, the femcel would always flake.

FaceandLMS tried it on a "femcel" discord and the desperate femcels ran away.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Theyre just being picky. And their attitudes drive men away.

They must be cucks posing as women, because this is beyond retarded even for a foid.

2019 09 23

What a fucking shitshow.

Do any other femcels enjoy casual sex as cope?

Femcel= Chad no text me back