[Soy] "Femcels" try to meme about incels [Warning : hypergamy pill included]

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★
46d 1h 59m
Very funny m'lady :soy: :soy:

I know it's old and probably was already posted. But there is still some good reminder about female hypergamy :blackpill:

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
79d 13h 19m
why are you giving these trolls attention

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
59d 2h 47m
It's 2020 and women are still unfunny, amazing. :feelsgah:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
143d 19h 48m
water is wet

here's her looksmatch:

1578954562900.png

Note: Must combine SMV of both to reach equality with female

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 7h 25m
Lmao at the whores proving the hypergamy

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
funny they’d joke about looksmatch when they literally never have to date their looksmatch, ever.

autism kills

autism kills

late for the sky
★★
56d 2h 34m
You could show them two pictures of your face, one of them gender-swapped with a filter, and they'd still tell you "noooo she's out of your league bro, your standards are too high".

C

ChronicPaincel

Commander
★★★★
28d 20h 25m
You could show them two pictures of your face, one of them gender-swapped with a filter, and they'd still tell you "noooo she's out of your league bro, your standards are too high".

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★
27d 23h 13m
Fucking roasties overrate their ugly asses to oblivion. Call me volcel all you guys want but legit the majority of foids have incel-tier looks and are just haloed HARD by their holes and male simp faggots.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
166d 15h 20m
She's an ugly noodle wearing makeup, her looksmatch is posting here or is making iphones in china for 2 cents an hour. And that anime chad is at least a 7.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 20h 38m
She's an ugly noodle wearing makeup, her looksmatch is posting here or is making iphones in china for 2 cents an hour. And that anime chad is at least a 7.
She gets mogged by @PPEcel, @chudur-budur and @SlayerSlayer in that order.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★★★
100d 9h 11m
She has such a shootable (in minecraft) face

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
1d 3h 32m
funny they’d joke about looksmatch when they literally never have to date their looksmatch, ever.
Fucking roasties overrate their ugly asses to oblivion. Call me volcel all you guys want but legit the majority of foids have incel-tier looks and are just haloed HARD by their holes and male simp faggots.
Not to mention also, their fake-up makes any ugly bitch look half decent. If you want true blackpill, watch some make-up vids online, from zero make-up at all to fully caked in orange shit, it's UNREAL how much their faces change and how quickly, just 1 lather of a brush of make-up seems to just delete all that uglyness from these foids, spots, acne, scars, dry skin, just disappears. If you do, be aware, you might break your hand punching a wall.

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★
27d 23h 13m
Not to mention also, their fake-up makes any ugly bitch look half decent. If you want true blackpill, watch some make-up vids online, from zero make-up at all to fully caked in orange shit, it's UNREAL how much their faces change and how quickly, just 1 lather of a brush of make-up seems to just delete all that uglyness from these foids, spots, acne, scars, dry skin, just disappears. If you do, be aware, you might break your hand punching a wall.
Good point bro, these foids have the audacity to demean men for wanting their looksmatch while they fraud with pounds of makeup and 5 inch heels. Fakeup NEEDS to be acknowledged as fraud so these ugly thots can humble themselves

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
145d 11h 27m
Very funny m'lady :soy: :soy:

I know it's old and probably was already posted. But there is still some good reminder about female hypergamy :blackpill:

@rightfulcel and @Barnacle look at this. Another teenage female who can drive and has her own car. This shit is too emasculating. Why is every female posting a picture inside of her car? This is just too infuriating man. I cannot endure it any longer.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
101d 8h 29m
They know women SMV mog men.
Femcels are just women crying chad won't fuck them

nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
174d 23m
lol it is not even their own meme

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
Sex is the only thing females will be good for, they were never meant to be funny.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
34d 4h 29m
do foids not understand math? 99% of guys are average, lol.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
104d 19h 2m
Yeah let's see her after an hour of swimming.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
54d 7m
They're intentionally being deceitful.Theres no fucking way they can't install tinder.